NAACP leader outed as being 100% white

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
My wife showed me this. The best part is when she says as the leader of the NAACP in Spokane she doesn't like being called African American she prefers black. I'm old enough to remember the NAACP fighting to change it from black to African American. Hahahaha. This white girl is the head of the NAACP and terrible at it. It's like if Paige Raymond was the head of the Santa Rosa NAACP. If Maia Rudolph doesn't do something about this it's a wasted opportunity. This is my favorite news story since that black guy in la started killing cops

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
My wife showed me this. The best part is when she says as the leader of the NAACP in Spokane she doesn't like being called African American she prefers black. I'm old enough to remember the NAACP fighting to change it from black to African American. Hahahaha. This white girl is the head of the NAACP and terrible at it. It's like if Paige Raymond was the head of the Santa Rosa NAACP. If Maia Rudolph doesn't do something about this it's a wasted opportunity. This is my favorite news story since that black guy in la started killing cops
Cant corner the Dorner breh

Attachments