N2Deep Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
STRETCH said:
i thought tl got locked up a while back, i dont know the rest
Yup, I remember hearing that, too...also, in an issue of MURDER DOG from '99 (when SLIGHTLY PIMPISH, MOSTLY DOGGISH was coming out), Jay Tee indicated that after N2Deep's initial run w/ mainstream success ended, TL had trouble adjusting to the fact that he and Jay Tee would probably have to go back to the underground (basically) for future releases, so I'd imagine that might have been a conflict as well.

I BELIEVE they squashed whatever problems they had a couple years back w/ Mac Dre's help. Jay Tee and TL did a track for Johnny Z's compilation 707: THE SEQUEL called "Dope 4 Sale." As far as whether there'll be another N2Deep album, I don't know. Maybe if Jay Tee sees this thread, he can answer that question.

As far as the other questions: I BELIEVE you're right about Jay Tee and TL's bloodlines (Jay Tee's white/mexican, TL's white), and yup, Jay Tee still does tracks w/ Johnny Z. on his various 40 Ounce projects.

PEACE!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I think its TL's older brother, Todd, who is locked up. Im pretty sure Jay Tee said he gets released in 2005

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Johnny Z doesn't seem to do much anymore, you'll be lucky to see one new rated z beat a year nowadays.

Jul 13, 2002
Go to www.40ouncerecords.com. That's Jay Tees site. Post some of your questions there.
Supposedly there is an N2Deep cd/dvd in the works tentatively titled N2Deep: More Than Money. We'll just have to wait and see.

Check out Jay Tees store on his site he's got great deals on any 40 oz. release plus other artists!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You are 100% wrong...Tim decided to do the family thing for a while, and rappin wasn't his priority. There is no beef between them, they have and will be friends forever......

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Im pretty sure that's Todd in that picture that it shows in the "Situations" video. Also, is that TL in the "Situations" video? Im almost positive it is but I just wanted to make sure. I was wondering because he looks a lot different in that video compared to the "Back To The Hotel" and DeepN2THEGAME" video. Another question:who is that girl in the still photograph that is shown a couple of times in the "Situations" video?

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Me & TL are all good. As Dana said, he decided to do the family thing. I was mad at him and didn't fuck with him for about 3 years. In 2003 Mac Dre got us back together and we been all good ever since. I just talked to him yesterday. Young TL, "Todd", just got out last week after doing a dime. Yeah, that's him in the Situations video. TL still does shows if I need him. He did Cinco De Mayo in Sacramento last year with me and came to Las Vegas last month and we did it bigg. Mac Dre said it best, "N2DEEP like Tim, Jim & Johnny". Peace.....

Feb 5, 2005
Playa Jay Tee said:
Jar- That girl was just a girl we had playing the role of a High School Queen, Drugged Out. She was playing my girlfriend in the video.
What up pimp-n(Jay Tee)...its Troy's bra...he let me here that "Lets Get It On" track, its a hitterr...keep grind-n and give-n!!!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
sav-man said:
Jay Tee and TL did a track for Johnny Z's compilation 707: THE SEQUEL called "Dope 4 Sale."
I haven't heard that song in a while. that track is a knock though