'N front ya momma house...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Man it's been a longggg minute since i had a keak song on repeat like this...can't stop bump'n this song...the beat slaps and keak ripped it...i want to see a video for this song not that played out, weak ass 'that go' song....someone tell keak to shoot a video for this song with hella scrapers and get that on BET....that'd be a good look for the bay...

what song yall slapp'n for the new keak....holla back beezyz...

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^Fa sho...i know that songs been out for a minute and i heard it on the radio a while back once but it didn't sound too good to me then....maybe it was the weak ass speakers in the car but am thump'n that shit hard on my stereo system at home and shit sounds sick...ill prolly play it out by tuesday if i keep it on repeat like this....hate that shit...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i can see this video in the same vein as that one wit 40 he did. just mobbin around at night an pullin in front of some house slumpin!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^yup...hella scareprs ridin'n round kinda liek that first mike jones video...

i seen the 'that go' video on BET and thought wooooooooooow this shit is weak and the cd's prolly gonna be weak as well and didn't think i would pick this cd up but keak surprised the fuck outta me with this cd...i wonder how many ppl seen that weak ass video(weak song too) and didn't want to pick the cd up esp. folks from out the bay...

keak need to make a solid video of a solid song like 'n front ya momma house' or some other slapper off the cd and get that on BET cuz this cd deserves it...

Feb 27, 2006
quarterbackin
all i know
oakland
ass chauffeur
playa like me
stock wit game
19 dummy

those are my fav tracks on da album... im feelin da rest of tracks 2, but these are my fav ones

Nov 1, 2004
quarterbackin is weak, jacka ruins that song... not sure why everyone likes it..

all i know
oakland
blurpt
playa like me
stock game
that one with matt blaque, i dont listen to the radio so that shits new to me.

and like 5 others i dont know the name of yet. blurpt is a HITTER.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Nothing With Out You I,is what I heard is gonna be the next video my folkz Hayves is shooting it. He shot the That Go I saw the first version of the that video way tighter but Koch wanted changes to the video also Hayves wanted to do the New York parts but could n ot due to the fact that Prodigy had to turn his self in,he said he would have done it different. It got aired on Rap City twice and BET Next twice,also the Stay In School video which he also directed was shown on BET Next 3 weeks ago

Apr 25, 2002
Nothing With Out You I,is what I heard is gonna be the next video my folkz Hayves is shooting it.
haha that boy keak tryin to get them females to buy the album puttin that out as the next vid...can't blame him cupcakin ass ni66as haha and mess too...get that $$