N.E. 5 who's realy feel'n it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
I want the truth and dont jump on here and jock it just cause you up on the East Co Co forum! I was anticipaten it but I got up on NorthernRidaz.com and checked it out...I didn't get the same feel'n I got from the first three. Dont get me wrong theres a couple decent tracks but I was'nt feel'n the beats or the flows this time around. I've heard East Co Co spit harder....Examples Shadow and Lou-E-Lou hard spitters but I could'nt get down with them this time around! I'm a come back with a thorough review of the whole album to back my shit up until then that was my opinion...So far I aint realy seen nobody say shit yet bout the ablum......

May 5, 2002
I just got it today in the mail from frisco street show along with north side stories and never life of crime. To me it is sick with it. every album can't sound the same, it also sounds like the studio equipment got more sophisticated. i think its smooth. right now im listening to north side story and mousie came tighter on here than on his solo he stays on the metronome on this one. but im stuck on tokztero what u say. i have yet to hear never. but to answer your ? i am feeling it.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
dont base your review off of N-ridaz low quality streaming audio. Get the cd and bump it in your ride for the full effect. Im nevver feeling a ECC album when it first comes out, but they always grow on me

Oct 12, 2003
925 mow fucka said:
dont base your review off of N-ridaz low quality streaming audio. Get the cd and bump it in your ride for the full effect. Im nevver feeling a ECC album when it first comes out, but they always grow on me
im the same way, at first i was only feelin the woodie tracks on NE5 but the rest grew on my and i can play through the whole cd without skippin' a track. same with the other NE cd's. I didnt like NE1 that much when it first came out but that shit just stuck with me. MOBB LIVIN is still one of the siccest tracks outta ECCR in my opinion.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
U GOTTA JUST LISTEN N LISTEN... YO THIS ALBUM IS ON HIT... 1 OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES CUZ IM FEELIN DAMN NEAR EVERY TRACK... RIGHT NOW, AS I WAS SHAVIN MY HEAD, I WAS KNOCKIN NE 4, N I KEEP HEARIN SHIT I NEVA HEARD B4, MAKES ME KEEP ON LISTENIN N SHIT... SHIT IS DOPE AS FUCK

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
when i first heard NE2, i thought it was the worst shit i had ever heard, but then later on i found the connection and now i think its one of he best cds i have

Apr 13, 2003
"STILL TICKIN'", #17, IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST SONGS I'VE EVER HEARD - PERIOD. THE BEAT IS SO FUCKIN' CLEAN, AND THE LYRICS ARE COO AS FUCK. WHY ISN'T NO ONE GIVIN' THAT SONG ANY PROPS?
I AIN'T EVEN FEELIN' "ACT ACCORDINGLY" AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
WHATS FUNNY IS NO ONE ELSE IS FEELIN' "ACT ACCORDINGLY" AS MUCH AS ME. I THINK THATS ONE OF THE THE MOST LYRICALLY ( wrong spelling ) ADVANCED SONGS WOOD HAS RELEASED. I BE GETTIN' CHILL BUMPS WHEN I HEAR THAT SHIT, ITS JUST TOO REAL !!!!!!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
#15 YOUN AZ COMIN WIT HEAT AFTA LISTENIN TO IT 8 TIMEZ

best track tho is- OPEN WOUNDZ that track on hit like whaaa

Jan 28, 2004
THAT "ACT ACCORDINGLY" IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES....DONT THINK THATS A BIAS OPINION BECAUSE WOOD'S MY BOY....MY BOY BEEN THRU ALOT -N- THAT SONG COMES FROM THE HEART....YOU CANT HIDE FROM REALITY BECAUSE REALITY ALWAYS FINDS A WAY 2 RUN UP -N- KICK YOU IN THE ASS.

Jan 26, 2003
a lotta people say NE5 grows on them and eventualyl they feelin the whole album...but when someone puts out a CD they want tha people to feel tha CD right away n shit, they dont want'em waitin 4-6 weeks finally realize that the CD is dope

Mar 23, 2003
I WASN'T FEELIN ABOUT HALF THE TRACKS ON THE ALBUM AT FIRST CUZ I WASN'T REALLY TAKING IN EVERYTHING THAT WAS BEING SPIT.... BUT AFTER A FEW TIMES LISTENING TO THE ALBUM I CAME TO REALIZE IT WAS SICK.... IT HAD A WHOLE NEW SOUND TO IT AND I WAS LUVIN' THE NEW TALENT.... I WAS FEELIN' NUMBER 1* THE MOST, IT HAD A CATCHY TUNE

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
NO DISRESPECT 2 EAST CO CO BUT I THINK OF ALL PPL...B-DAWG WILL BE THE ONE 2 SHINE THRU THE BLACK CLOUD OF THE INDUSTRY...IMO HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES 2 CATCH THE EYE OF A LABEL EXECT...YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL THE SAME...BUT ITS JUSS HOW I FEEL

Oct 12, 2003
i dont know about that one, i always thought that either X.O. or ammunition would get signed, and ammunition already got signed. I feel X.O. got some real heat, his lyrics are dope. I would really like to see Wood get signed, but its hard for non-black rappers to get taken seriously in the mainstream game.

Apr 13, 2003
ARMEN said:
NO DISRESPECT 2 EAST CO CO BUT I THINK OF ALL PPL...B-DAWG WILL BE THE ONE 2 SHINE THRU THE BLACK CLOUD OF THE INDUSTRY...IMO HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES 2 CATCH THE EYE OF A LABEL EXECT...YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL THE SAME...BUT ITS JUSS HOW I FEEL
ON THE REAL. WOODIE AND B-DAWG BOTH COME CLEAN WITH THE FLOWS. "ON THE BLOCK" AND "THE UN4GIVEN" SHOW THAT B-DAWG'S GOT SOME BOMB SPITTAGE.

Feb 10, 2004
When i first herd NE i thought it was dumb but then i herd NE4 and that shit was tight. I think NE5 was sicc as fuck east. co co has my support all the way