-"Mystic Stylez"-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•I wuz woñderiñ what CD tah git right...But siñce there aiñ't much cummiñ out these dayz(at least that I wañt), I wañt tah buy ah clasSICC album that I doñ't have...

•I remember like last week yall were talkiñ bout Three-Six-Mafia, añd almost everyoñe said tah picc up "Mystic Stylez"...I havñ't really gottem iñto em, but yall were speakiñ highly of this album...

•Lemme kñow sum suggestioñ'z of CLASSICC'z outside of Cali...

-HººP

May 5, 2002
Its a tight album. real underground soundin. I'd pick up 3-6 "ch2 world domination) and kingpin skinny pimp "king of the playaz ball" before it tho. Also peep sum playa fly cd's, "movin on" and "da game owe me" gangsta blac "I'm da gangsta" and tom skeemask "2 wild for the world"... memphis got a lot to offer...

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
No doubt. . .

Swoop that Mystic Stylez. But if I was you i'd pik up Three 6 Mafia-Chpt.2 World Domination first though. One a tha best albums ever released in my opinion. . .

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

very tight. Three-6 Mafioso will never drop another album like it.
I liked 'The End' a little bit better tho

C

CinFul-1

Yeah CH 2, Mystic styles Koopsta Knicca, chptr 2, If any one wants a dub to check out 36 cd's to see which one they want I'll hit them up have over 32, cd's with 3-6 or there members

C

CinFul-1

Night Shield said:
Check the new Lil Bow Wow, That shit is heated plus Bow Wow spits nothing but fire!!!

You probably do like that shit the way jock Eminem, Do you have Jay-z posters hangin on your wall as well?

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Questioñ...

•¿¿Iz that origiñal versioñ of "Mystic Stylez" still available??...
Or do I have tah really look hard tah fiñd it...
Oh, añd thañkz for tha tip Tragic...

•Also, to whoever readz this...
¿¿Which oñe iz tighter-"MYSTIC STYLEZ" or "CHPT. 2-WORLD DOMIÑATIOÑ"??...

-HººP