myspace profile editor....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I personally use a little css/html some people on here do flash as well but to my experience flash slows down your page.

Read up on Div layouts, theyre pretty easy to do.. you can even find already made div layouts.. you just paste the code onto your profile and change the text like your age, name, etc.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ha, it's not too bad, making Divs are really easy, seriously if you know HTML already, Dreamweaver makes it real easy it's just a pain to learn the program and what it does.

Jun 4, 2004
Dreameaver pain in the ass? Nah... Dreamweaver is way faster and less of a pain in the ass than hand coding... I would take Dreamweaver any day over the competition, especially since you can get plugins for Dreamweaver that automate site building.

Most companies want you to have skills using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, etc.... mandatory so if you like doing graphics, get used to it, use it, and have fun... work should be fun, not a pain...

If you can use Photoshop you should be able to use Dreamweaver...

Jan 5, 2006
only thing i ever really used dreamweaver for was php scripting.. because if youre checking the code line by line.. wordpad/notepad wont do it.. unless you got notepad++