myspace help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
does anybody know how to get the size option on myspace like if i was selling t-shirts on there cuz i seen a couple pages that got that option on their page if anybody can help i precciate it

Oct 30, 2005
SeisoSlim41510 said:
does anybody know how to get the size option on myspace like if i was selling t-shirts on there cuz i seen a couple pages that got that option on their page if anybody can help i precciate it
what u mean? like a extra section on your page to sell your shirts?

May 13, 2005
naw i seen on this doods page right below a pic of his shirts u can pick the size then press buy now i know how to put the buy now button and the add to cart button i jus don know how to put the one to pic the size

Oct 30, 2005
SeisoSlim41510 said:
naw i seen on this doods page right below a pic of his shirts u can pick the size then press buy now i know how to put the buy now button and the add to cart button i jus don know how to put the one to pic the size
im gonna take a wild guess and say that whoever he's going thru to sell the shirts is providing the codes for the buy now and sizes...

Jun 4, 2004
PayPal Provides codes or you can code them your self, I know how to do it manually, but if you have a PayPal account they have tutorials, I think they may even have a button generator on the paypal.com site.