MySpace Featured Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
How do I become a featured artist?

Our process of selection for featured artists is done on an editorial basis, meaning that we feature bands who are getting particular attention on the site from the users and are contributing new or interesting music.

Tech has 222446 friends. Definitely contributes new and interesting music. Let's try to get Tech noticed on here. If most of us do this, it should at least get some attention.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.relatedfaqs&Category=10&SubCategory=21
When you get there make sure to click on "NO, EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE" Fill out the appropriate boxes with the following:

(Band Name) Tech N9ne

(URL) http://www.myspace.com/techn9ne

(Genre) Hip Hop

(Relation to band) Fan

(Message) Here is where you enter your reason as to why Tech should be a featured artist. It'd be good to throw in Caribou Lou has over 1 million plays. His video for "Bout Ta' Bubble" has 39,887 views and his recent video "Girl Crazy" has got 15,598 views since Nov 20, 2007.

Jul 7, 2002
I was told by myspace advertising that being a featured artist started at $45,000. That was a year ago also, so it's proly more now.

Remember kids...nothing is free, especially not on the most popular site in the world.

Jan 2, 2006
That seems kind of expensive for some of the shitty bands that get selected that don't seem to have much behind them. It was worth a shot though.

Jul 7, 2002
I had emailed them about basic advertising rates and they just threw that in...that being featured started at $45k.

Come to think of it though, talent aside, aren't most of the featured people with major labels?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
myspace is wack. its only good for jackin songs. and making profiles of old ladies then messaging all your friends and asking them if they wanna come over to your house...im surprised the molester cops didnt bust out all my windows and arrest me when i did that.....but yea w/e