MYSIKAL FINALLY GETS OUT OF PRISON TOMORROW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
The nigga caught his hairdresser stealin blank checks from him. He confronted her after over $30,000 was missing. Him and his boy then forced sodomy on this bitch while videotaping among other lewd acts. after his state time, he had to get transfered to the feds to serve out some tax problem time. He still "the man right chea". Cant wait for this niggas new music. Im still bumping his debut.....................

Feb 8, 2003

i know who mystikal is..... i was wondering who mysikal was?

MAYNE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF TECH N9NES DICK. Nobody paying you no attention on here.

This not no mavis bacon site weird boy this a "urban music" forum who gives a fuck if i was in a hurry when i made this thread. some you wanna be thugs real white preppy side come out real quick when a muthafucka writes a message and dont go back and fix the errors. Get a fucking life.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
MAYNE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF TECH N9NES DICK. Nobody paying you no attention on here.

This not no mavis bacon site weird boy this a "urban music" forum who gives a fuck if i was in a hurry when i made this thread. some you wanna be thugs real white preppy side come out real quick when a muthafucka writes a message and dont go back and fix the errors. Get a fucking life.

get off tech n9ne's dick?.... really? when was i on it.

it was a simple question i asked. i thought mysikal was another rapper ( pronounced like my sickle )

thats me all day...i peelz capz b all day long ya dig ya gritty bitch.

love how the race card always gets pulled so quickly... must it always go there? white, black, brown, whatever.... sorry i know how to spell, sorry you flunked out...hopefully you'll get that GED

and sadly, i didnt even know what mavis beacon was... thought it was a country singer you like....shocked to find out it was a typing tutor.... good for you.. you can be taught!