My Wife Just Sent Me This!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2008
my wife just sent me this and i thought it was funny, is there a version for girls? LOL

Summer Classes for Men at

THE
ADULT LEARNING CENTER

REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED
by Friday, August 2 9 th 2008

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM

Class 1
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays--Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2
The Toilet Paper Roll--Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3
Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?--Group Practice. Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4
Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
Dinner Dishes--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning
at 7:00 PM

Class 6
Loss Of Identity--Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class 7
Learning How To Find Things--Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming.
Open Forum
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8
Health Watch--Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9
Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost--Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined

Class 10
Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11
Learning to Live--Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined

Class 12
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy--Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 14
The Stove/Oven--What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.
Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.

Mar 13, 2003
Class 4
Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

For how many hours?!

Nov 20, 2005
shit i need to take this one myself:

Class 14
The Stove/Oven--What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.
Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.

this one is very important guys:

Class 12
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
~k.

Mar 4, 2007
lol damn thats not a man or woman thing, thats a psycho or normal thing.

many people would say i need class 2, 4, 5, 12, 13
lol.

who gives a flying fuck about keeping clean, as long as i clean it before i need to use it.
and i hate going shopping with anyone else.

Jun 23, 2003
yeah that joke sheet isnt funny. its life.

those tits are hairy. and it WAS funny when he said your wife sent it to him. The thing about his sister wasnt.

these types of chain mail jokes are terrible, played out, and most of all usually un-funny.

Go show it to bob saget or soething.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
damn near every broad i meet these days needs to learn how to cook wtf is up with that shit? bitches like to eat but dont know how to make a fuccin simple ass taco.....now thats a damn shame.....

thats why im glad i can cook for myself and it always tastes better than any broads food....dont need a woman for nothing but sex really....

Aug 9, 2002
thats why im glad i can cook for myself and it always tastes better than any broads food....dont need a woman for nothing but sex really....
i really feel you on this. for a while it was to the point that the wife used to get mad when she came home from and i didn't cook. i'm somethin like a ghetto gourmet when it comes to the kitchen.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
i mean its all good cuz i can do it myself but i just find it very unappealing when a female laccs any kinda culinary skills....and they all shrug it off like its no big deal and like mcdonalds is the answer.....if a bitch is too lazy to make a meal and she laccs that instinct to wanna please a man with a good plate of food she probably aint got much enthusiasm when it comes to sex and isnt gonna be a great fucc either....thats just how i see it....

Mar 13, 2003
/\

I feel u homie....Doesnt a woman know the way to a man's heart?
On some real shit, it's a shame that most of the women i kno (excluding my wife tho, and moms) dont know how to even fuckin boil water, sad!

My sister in law's sister (and her 3 kids) is alway's over my bro's house eatin they're food cuz she cant cook for shit, not even scramble egg's...damn. Did i mention she got 3 baby daddy's so she only good for 1thing.

*edit*
if a bitch is too lazy to make a meal and she laccs that instinct to wanna please a man with a good plate of food she probably aint got much enthusiasm when it comes to sex and isnt gonna be a great fucc either....thats just how i see it....
I had to include this great quote!

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
i would blame it on the parents but surprisingly enough almost every female i been with had moms who could cook pretty good they just never bothered to learn from them i guess....its not that hard....i learned how to cook all the best meals my moms made cuz i liked them so much and wanted to ensure i ate good home food the rest of my life without needing moms around....even though its never quite as good as moms cuz hers is always tops.....

Mar 4, 2007
i would blame it on the parents but surprisingly enough almost every female i been with had moms who could cook pretty good they just never bothered to learn from them i guess....its not that hard....i learned how to cook all the best meals my moms made cuz i liked them so much and wanted to ensure i ate good home food the rest of my life without needing moms around....even though its never quite as good as moms cuz hers is always tops.....

i think it has to do w/ the change in roles of men and women.
why should the girl be forced to spend time in the kitchen w/ her mom, when she aint expected (from a common american point of view) to spend A large amount of time in the kitchen learning how to cook.

plus, some people are just diff. i hate listening to people teachin me shit, i learned to cook from myself (plus my mom sucked at cooking) i always hated cooking meat, so i just stopped eating it when i lived on my own.

but yeah mcdonalds is fucking nasty, i hate that fucking poop-food

/\

I feel u homie....Doesnt a woman know the way to a man's heart?
On some real shit, it's a shame that most of the women i kno (excluding my wife tho, and moms) dont know how to even fuckin boil water, sad!

My sister in law's sister (and her 3 kids) is alway's over my bro's house eatin they're food cuz she cant cook for shit, not even scramble egg's...damn. Did i mention she got 3 baby daddy's so she only good for 1thing.

*edit*

I had to include this great quote!
lol thats funny, my ex's sister in law MICROWAVED raw eggs. i just lookedat her like "wtf?" she never cleaned her own dishes, she didn't cook, and his brother would do everything for her, because she said "its NOT MY place to be int he kitchen at all" lol extremist wannabe feminist bitch. i think its your place to clean up and take care of yourself at one point or another tho.

but yeah, my man is really picky and has enjoyed eating crap food, which sucks cause i make really good homemade desserts and pasta n stuff(everyone loves it).
meh its ok tho, i don't mind more for me!!