My Very First CD Cover !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
this is my first cd cover. i did it at my school in photoshop, it took a couple of days. it is for a final grade. the fill of the text is susposed to be white, but for some reason it came out greyish, and wme and my graphic design teacher are still workin on it. anywayz give me your feed back, and also i was very limited on fonts.

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
fisrt off, that bg pic has been used by just about everyone on this board. i encourage you to practice with your selection tools more. the lighting is different for each of the figures, i dont know if the dude in red is a hobbit or not but he definately is not proportional to the others.
keep at it man, practice more before finishing projects.

peace...

Jun 13, 2002
thankz for your repliez, i am taking all of your tips into consideration. imma come with some more shit eventually, but i am still learning all of the tools in photoshop. this was a quick project we did in my graphics class, for us to figure some quick shit out. but thankz, and much luv..........
yung-g

HeX55

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
How come none of you know that "dude in red" is Quinn?

it's cool for a first try though...better than Thug-C's shit atleast...