My $tudio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
Hey homiez i know alot of you are doin the muzik thang I ju$t needed advice on what to get and where to get it. I think itz time for me to $tep up and get my muzik out right i wanna know what $tuff will give me good quality $ound...Im talkin from the mic. to whatever. Do me that favor.

Feb 28, 2006
Hell ya homiez im taking notez on the $kooling thanx and az for the bank i got. I got about three-g'z right now on me but i get my hu$tle on $o money aint a thang you know.

Feb 23, 2004
i have reason and that is hard for me to get sounding any decent....also i dont have the most time with work/school damn near everyday

what does everybody else do who has Reason 3.0 that makes some decent sounding beats.... i get some annoying sounding ones lol

Apr 6, 2006
TreEz7 said:
i have reason and that is hard for me to get sounding any decent....also i dont have the most time with work/school damn near everyday

what does everybody else do who has Reason 3.0 that makes some decent sounding beats.... i get some annoying sounding ones lol

REASONS IS TIGHT TO MAKE BEATS. I FUCK WIT IT I GOT A KORG KONTROL 49 KEYBOARD.

Apr 6, 2006
krazy said:
Hey homiez i know alot of you are doin the muzik thang I ju$t needed advice on what to get and where to get it. I think itz time for me to $tep up and get my muzik out right i wanna know what $tuff will give me good quality $ound...Im talkin from the mic. to whatever. Do me that favor.
PRO TOOLS IS GOOD. GOOD QUALITY. BEST PROGRAM OUT RIGHT NOW. BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE PROGRAM. ITS ABOUT THE MIC THAT U GET OR HAVE FEEL ME. IF U HAVE A GOOD AS MIC AND RECORD ON COOL EDIT, ACID ETC AND YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCK WITH THE VOCALS IT WILL COME OUT CLEAN AS FUCK LIKE IF U RUNNIN PRO TOOLS BUT YOUR NOT FEEL ME

Feb 23, 2004
thanks tank! i need to get a keyboard cuz ya i just use the labtop keyboard. isnt Reason what Dre uses or some shit