my truck got stole in fresno in front of tower records yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
anyway I lost some cds i have 2 replace but i have 2 drive 2 tha bay 2 get em, if any one has cd any of these f 4 sale or trade let me know
  • shag nasty the mack who shaged me
  • 3 c gameplan washhouse records
  • mac dre rapper gone bad
  • andre nickatina equipto,midnight watevers
  • andre nickatina & nick peace hells kitchen
o ya and nickatina unreleased I no there was more i will ad on later
  • heated speaches d.d. comp
ya they got my xbox 2 if an one hase a good deal on 1

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
ok i went into tower i picked up romp 3 and heated speaches (i took those cd back cuz after that i hade like 20 bucks left and no ride) i was in there 20 min came out and it was gone. it was a 89 gmc full size it hade a fucked up paint job but i hade some shit in that truck, jl 12, phenix gold 300 or 350 watts, a new cd player ,x box, a lil lcd screen , 4 grams of dank a nice glass bong , a grip of cds a cooler full of beer . somebody came up, iwas in fresno 4 my brothers grad. from fsu so i was ready 2 party thats why i hade all thats shit with me

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN!! I just dread that ever happening..Thats why I have the auto lock, and I fuck with the club and a alarm..lol!! I know folks can get through the club easily but the auto lock is another thing, then you got to fight through an alarm.