My trip to EL Cajon Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
for any of you living in san diego in el cajon, your familiar with parkway mall, for people who have no idea where that is or what kind of weird fuckin people are out in el cajon, please read on cus this still can be interesting, I'm hopin you guys can come back and tell me some stories of your own with crazy people like this
anyways heres the story
I was just walkin out of the lids store when I look down towards the foodcourt by starbucks, I ntoice a crown gathered around starin out in the direction I am heading. My first guess was that some1 was selling something and had a little show for it or something of that sort, but when I got closer I see a large mexican woman laying on the ground wrapped in a blanket with 3 security guards holding her down. I though maybe she got attacked or was looped out on some drugs, I joined the crowd to watch and realize she was wrapped in a blanket because she was buck naked, her clothes gathered in a plastic bag next to her. right when I realized this the woman began to lose it and started screamin at the top of her longs while hundreds of people stared on at her. first it was just incoherant screams, then she began staring at one of the security guards and screamin "whats up mother fuckerr" over and over, she was wrestling around at this point, the guards managed to keep her down but the blanket would fold up here and there a display her flappy flesh which was not a pleasing sight trust me. after screaming 2 inches from the security guards face she decided to spice it up a bit and began yelling "get away from me snakes" turning and staring at everyone, she even caught eyes with me since I was amongst the crown but by myself not in any particular group. when I say yell, I mean repeatedly shout the line over and over for about 3-5 minutes. then she remixed it up and began shouting "jesus is a snake" "jesus is a snake" occasionally yelling fuck jeses in between. after another 5 minutes of yelling this fan favorite 1 linerm she decided to tilt her head back and pass out just like that, from there they strapped her up like she was injured and wheeled her psycho ass out of there. I asked around and heard apparently she walked in and immediately began stripping naked in the food court, then did a strip tease-esk type dance in front of everybody including the kids, spreading squishy fat legs open and sendin the jelly rolls ah jigglin..
it was apretty interesting experience for me but not crazy, I say not crazy because people like this are common in el cajon, they normally don't use a crowded shopping mall as their platform to display their insanity but they are all over el cajon.
If you have had interestin and similar stories like this one and are from a place where crazy tweekers and lowlifes provide you with interesting chat please do tell.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
GAZMAZK said:
are from a place where crazy tweekers and lowlifes provide you with interesting chat please do tell.
I can promise you she was not a tweeker, prolly smokin wet. Shit sounds crazy though, and dude, proof read your shit, I got a headache from reading all your errors.

Nov 14, 2002
"I want these muthafuckin' snakes out my muthafuckin' church!" - Samuel L. Jackson

And LOL @ doin' a strip tease in front of children. Sounds like you had an exciting day.

Apr 5, 2003
also I like to point out to you I never said SHE was a tweeker, I said "if your from a place where crazy tweekers and lowlifes".
and I don't think she was wet either cus like I said she fell asleep just like that.. I dunno many people who are get wet and just decide its time to take a nap..

May 19, 2005
i fuckin lived in el cajon most my life...went to el cajon valley and chap...let me tell u man...u cant go out side and look in any direction witout seeing sum muthafuckin tweeka...the whole fuckin luandermat aint nuttin but tweekaz must be there head quarters or sumtin

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Ra$an said:
sounds like a typical day in el cajon
i just recently moved to el cajon...haven't no tweeker shit yet. i seen some wierd shit downtown though. last time i was downtown some cat smoked crack right in front of me in broad daylight...then he started running and stumbled in to a tree...