My thought of the day.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
That katt williams stand-up in arizona kinda pointed out something to me. What do you guys feel about people living in america but still giving allegiance to another country?

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
personally, i dont really care. its like people rooting for different baseball teams. you can show love by beating someone senseless in the parking lot but at the end of the day if you dont own or are involved with team then youre wasting your time. why have pride in a country that doesnt give a shit about you.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
That katt williams stand-up in arizona kinda pointed out something to me. What do you guys feel about people living in america but still giving allegiance to another country?
I think its important to live unified under one flag..not to say one should forget their family background or culture. Example of what may happen in a country with people who are not unified may be seen in places such as Iraq. There are several groups such as Sunni's, Shia's, Kurd's and various tribes found in each. This creates a counter productive society in my opinion.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I think its important to live unified under one flag..not to say one should forget their family background or culture. Example of what may happen in a country with people who are not unified may be seen in places such as Iraq. There are several groups such as Sunni's, Shia's, Kurd's and various tribes found in each. This creates a counter productive society in my opinion.
You comparing a third world country to the U.S? It's not about nations dividing its a culture clash. It all coinsides with how educated one is and also if religion is a barrier that keeps people from learning new things. If you want everybody to be united everybody got to eat financialy and be level with education to understand each others differences. All humans work differently specially in a melting pot like the U.S.

Mar 23, 2004
All the proud Irish, Italians, etc....should go back to their countries?
All the proud Irish, Italians, etc....should go back to their countries?
im not sayin that.. be proud of what you are and where your from off tops, the shit that bothers me is people that come over here that dont wanna adapt to our society, our language, and wanna segregate themself. alot of them are racist as shit and its my tax money that allowed them to live here but yet i get treated like the outsider.

and calling katt williams a "nigger" eliminates you of having any knowledge or maturity.

Nov 24, 2003
It's stupid and as much as a sign of low self confidence as being proud to be "American".

Be proud of things you have done and accomplished personally; being proud of arbitrary geographical lines and physical attributes that you have no control over is weird.

Dec 4, 2006
so if I was living outside of the U.S. ....I wouldn't be an "AMERICAN"?..

I'm a proud "CENTRAL AMERICAN" .....so where does that leave Mexican's though? They're from North America, does that means they're proud "AMERICANS" too?