My take on the New E-40 album's !!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Now I know I've been critical of E-40 projects in the past and before everybody gets their panties in a bunch I'm not speaking as an artist but solely as a fan. I think upon hearing these albums i think I liked about 2 songs per album. After further review more songs grew on me. Do I think that these albums are not even remotely close to how good E-40 albums could be; no not at all. I understand he has politics that are far above my measure as an artist and as a fan. He even had a verse I almost think he was talking directly to me, talking about his old shit and his new shit... Though I disagree with that line he showed me traces of that E-40 that I grew to Love. He showed that originality and also the game. So even though, maybe I've grown further away from him as a fan of his music, I gained a fonder respect for his hustle and what he represents to us here on the west coast. (especially the Northern west coast) So much love to you E-40 and thanks for keeping your ear to the streets and giving some of that old school E-40 that we loved to here even if but for only a few tracks...

Tre-8

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I agree, my brother brought the first album (Day Shift) over.... we bumped it. It was cool and it grew on me some. I still think My Ghetto Report Card was better though.