My summary of Lynch by Inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
I'm going to explain this new lynch in the way that i see the album since i really have listend to the album throughly.

basicly it's like this, lynch got 2 types of ryming on here. 1. he come wit just fire lyrics wit word play, quick delivery and then slow it back down and up again and description in some songs. Examples of these songs are spidie's birth, break ya loccs, get bacc time, any gives friday. although almost all the songs on here he come wit fire lyrics but these songs he really flosses them.

Then he got another style that i aint ever seen from him, he come wit that real pac kinda stuff, spitting about real life stuff and coming wit tight chorus to aid flav to em' one great example of this is tried to shoot and i'm telling you this song makes you feel everything he saying even if you aint been through it. I'm telling you if you thinking about suicide DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!! Other examples of this are everywhere i go, i went from, and suicide note.

Peeps wanted to know if it had that season feel to it, and when you watch the interview wit lynch he says it does, but i don't think so. It has a diffrent feel, diffrent than loaded or season it's the suicide note and it's the deepest and darkest album lynch has ever made and maybe the best. Lynch i wanna give you props for this one manm in my book you made a classic and i put you up there wit all the great ones. Much luv.

Mike

Apr 25, 2002
Tried to Shoot is some motherfuckin' deep shit. Thanks for that track Lynch. That shit hella hits home when you've recently lost someone. My mom recently passed, so I can feel you on the real. Real shit. That cut gave me chills like a motherfucka.......

Jul 19, 2002
cant wait til i get it....unfortunatley im in australia and i got that on preorder so hopefully i get it around june 20-25

but i love deep music, so hopefully for me this album will be his best.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont have the album yet, but I have listened to it a lil....I wish he had some of those slow paced Phonk Beta beatz, but itz still tight. I just cant really judge until I buy the CD.

Aug 7, 2002
^^hellyeah...what i like about the album is it has alot of dark horror beatz feel to them like bleedin house mystery watta and more....this album is a classicc i can't stop listenin to dis shit fasho i've been waitin for this album for a long tiime and finally heard it...i aint burnin dat shyt ama buy dat and support my nygga lynch...

Sep 21, 2002
Lynch

Lyrically heated!!! Alot of the beats are lackluster few of my favs <GetBackTime>
<Bleedin house> <Tried to shoot> All banged outt!!! Over all Heated!!!

Apr 21, 2003
Don't get too excited homie. Its a different kind of album. NO WHERE NEAR as good as season. Shit got me mad pissed off. Too much of a wait for such a letdown. He will never touch season again. ever.

Aug 25, 2002
hmmmm i find this kinda funny...usually when an album is released the beatz sound the same 2 an extent thatz how it is with lynch by inch.....i think this is BETTER then season or loaded yeah better an i love those 2 cdz i mean shyt his lyrical content has gone wayyyyyyy up he spitz all kindz of wordplay n shyt thaz what make lynch so sicc hiz rhyme sequencing n shyt yall krazy for sayn this shyt is whack an disappointment n shyt this shyt 2 me is str8 fyre an look at loaded the beatz on there sound the same noone ever touchez on that an that shyt wuz classic (especially if you LOADED) haha im out tho.....1