My Space comment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I got this message from someone on Myspace:

"Yo man I have been listening to your music for a long ass time. Your music is so hard and real. Keep it up. I love your shit that im going to name my son after you... Hit up my profile homie! Thanks and keep pimpin!"

Out of all of the years, this has to be my biggest compliment that I have ever got. Someone wants to name their child after me. So far, my biggest achievement was this guy that named his dog "Jaime Trago". Later......

Dec 7, 2005
i aint net bangin homie that just punk shit because him doin that is like showin luv to someone who's spittin in your face if some dude comes at u like "fuck where u from and fuck what u represent" and U sayin "well can we at least be friends"

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
don't forget my work pimp, i won't name my son like that but i'm tryin' HARD to get johnny and you together and put out HOT SHIT like way back...show the world that no one can fuck with you and johnny on the boards. i know you will bring back the bay like in the old times...and everybody knows that!