my sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
SMH@ the light, airy, "purple" bud.

not everything that is colored purple is purple, na mean?

looks like your tree dude is gettin' too jiggy with the H2O, ease up on on the moldy leaves mane.

yurp should be dense and dark, minimal leaves.....leaves add to weight of your purchase, plus taste like SHIT.

keep an eye out for the yurp out there that is straight greyish purple with a hint of green to it.

the aroma is coffee-esque, as well as the taste.....smooth but STRONG.

......all this talk, I'm outta here.....BREAK TIME!!

May 9, 2006
lookin at the control panel thing i guess i was trying to make an avatar, the thing under your name. sig? avatar? i dunno anything bout this shit. the picture is too big it says fails upload or something, i'll resize it later so i can "floss" my tiny amount of weed i dont give a fuck, sorry i dont feel like postin the whole zip and have a knock on my door the next morning.

BETO916 said:
SMH@ the light, airy, "purple" bud.

not everything that is colored purple is purple, na mean?

looks like your tree dude is gettin' too jiggy with the H2O, ease up on on the moldy leaves mane.

yurp should be dense and dark, minimal leaves.....leaves add to weight of your purchase, plus taste like SHIT.

keep an eye out for the yurp out there that is straight greyish purple with a hint of green to it.

the aroma is coffee-esque, as well as the taste.....smooth but STRONG.

......all this talk, I'm outta here.....BREAK TIME!!
and WHOOO THE FUCK ARE YOUUUU?? telling me how purple spose to look what the fuck? mold? the inside is orange/yellow hair with regulr color purple/green bud, it aint no half ass grown shit you smoke son. picked up myself straight from humbolt. what your describing is grand daddy, and that shit gets played out having the same high every day. you look like your about 35 years old and you still didnt know theres all different strands of purp out there? half ass myspace rapper, your a joke. gettin a boner cuz he met san quinn on the red carpet at the BARRS, postin 5011 pics like a groupie ass bitch. ever hear that song before? richie rich and mac dre? "hold off" ? put that shit on repeat in your Ipod cuz when it comes to the rap thing...you might dont got it

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
roprchokr said:
and WHOOO THE FUCK ARE YOUUUU?? telling me how purple spose to look what the fuck? mold? the inside is orange/yellow hair with regulr color purple/green bud, it aint no half ass grown shit you smoke son. picked up myself straight from humbolt. what your describing is grand daddy, and that shit gets played out having the same high every day. you look like your about 35 years old and you still didnt know theres all different strands of purp out there? half ass myspace rapper, your a joke. gettin a boner cuz he met san quinn on the red carpet at the BARRS, postin 5011 pics like a groupie ass bitch. ever hear that song before? richie rich and mac dre? "hold off" ? put that shit on repeat in your Ipod cuz when it comes to the rap thing...you might dont got it
HAHAAHAHAHAHA what a stan.

thanks for peepin' out the site and giving us all the highlights fakeroprchokr.

yes I am 35 years old, and have been around the block mane. ask around, my tree game is impecable. I am to tree what uzzle is to kicks.

I POINTED OUT TO YOU the fact there are several types, and that BULLSHIT you copped, is not the one....that shit had more leaves in it then that orange pubic hair....dont be mad at me because you went all the way to humboldt to get got. your local liquor store hustla could have sold you that, and saved you gas.

you could have the best strand, but if you dont manicure it right, you end up with that shit that idiot kids like you call roper.

Mar 29, 2004
BETO916 said:
HAHAAHAHAHAHA what a stan.

thanks for peepin' out the site and giving us all the highlights fakeroprchokr.

yes I am 35 years old, and have been around the block mane. ask around, my tree game is impecable. I am to tree what uzzle is to kicks.

I POINTED OUT TO YOU the fact there are several types, and that BULLSHIT you copped, is not the one....that shit had more leaves in it then that orange pubic hair....dont be mad at me because you went all the way to humboldt to get got. your local liquor store hustla could have sold you that, and saved you gas.

you could have the best strand, but if you dont manicure it right, you end up with that shit that idiot kids like you call roper.
Moded dot com. :siccness::devious: