my second home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
You know a way to get booked for iraq? cuz i dont have a clue at the moment Tech. I know the different celebs go through the MWR, or Military Welfare & Recreation, so im gonna look some info up, and maybe u can get travis to call them?

Feb 11, 2006
lvwytemike said:
You know a way to get booked for iraq? cuz i dont have a clue at the moment Tech. I know the different celebs go through the MWR, or Military Welfare & Recreation, so im gonna look some info up, and maybe u can get travis to call them?
THEY need to call trav and book tech

Nov 4, 2005
well, shit. i will figure some shit out when i get back to the states in less than 2 weeks. This is gonna be interesting, im probably gonna get my ass chewed by some of my superiors, but i could give 2 shits, its for a good cause!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Thereal said:
i say denver is my second home because of the love my blood family show me when ever im there and the fans are really loyal to tech n9ne.but if i had to judge on the amount of fans its salt lake by far. if you doubt come to the next summer jam there. i actually have a place in sherman oaks cali so technically that would be my second home fa sho being that my kids live in that place. so yes kc is my birth place denver is family 4real salt lake is the shit and i pay a big muh fuckin bill in cali so there.

lmao... no kidding on the big muh fuckin bill in Cali... that's why we're not there yet! (bout as close as I can be though :lick: ) Fucking taxes alone could break ya quick!

Nov 5, 2006
How Tech can come to Iraq

I read the post about Tech coming out to IRAQ, Im in Al Asad IRAQ w/ the 84th Engineers, I myself have had dozens of other soldiers come to me to get hooked up with Techs music and everyone that listens gets blown away by his skills, TECH could straight up knock the socks off Iraq,
TECHN9NE if you really wanna come out here check this site its the only way to schedule a tour http://www.armedforcesentertainment.com/AFE_TourWithUs.htm

Oh yeah im hoping someone can help me out, I bought two Everready Cds off the online store but I wont see em til I get out of IRAQ, so all I got is the sample tracks from tech's website, Im feenin and its even worse readin all your posts talkin about all the songs its drivin me nutts if someone can help me my account accepts emails. I aint trying to get over either I got my online proof of purchase posted as an attachment. Please Help!