my SD rap collection....what am i missing??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
anything ecay is worth picking up

capital investment is cool, definitely not cee wees best, mixtape or elsewise, but if youre a cee wee fan id understand copping it if in new collection cuz you may never come across that shit again- cee wee prolly dont even own the shit himself
yeah, im obsessive about anything im into (collecting, drugs, etc) so usually money isnt an issue if its something I WANT NOW!! lol. Just wanted to make sure they were really CDR releases, and someone wasnt trying to sell me some bullshit. I'll probably scoop up the Ecay joint now, and wait on the Cee Wee 3. He's got more than 1 copy available so hopefully it'll still be there in a week or 2.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
thanks homie, but i got that one already. tonguetwista mentioned an album you had out??

@Licwit - thats whats up homie, I'll be sure to keep and eye out for em..
yeah man I got 2 out actually. unfortunately, i do not have any more copies bro.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Beta Bossalini
Stromin Stakk
Licwit
Mink Loco
Young Foe

No clue how you have all that SD music but none from these guys.
I've never come across any of their shit, which is why I dont have any. I live on the other side of the country homie.. Most SD shit isnt exactly easy to find for me... also I havent really been into the scene for the last 5-7 years so I missed out on a lot of stuff. That being said, I did have a CDR from Mink Loco that Ric Nutt sent me back in 2002/2003. I think it was called "5000 Block Presents Mr Mink Loco : Uncut Muzik Vol 1".. I still got it somewhere, just need to find it.

May 6, 2009
I've never come across any of their shit, which is why I dont have any. I live on the other side of the country homie.. Most SD shit isnt exactly easy to find for me... also I havent really been into the scene for the last 5-7 years so I missed out on a lot of stuff. That being said, I did have a CDR from Mink Loco that Ric Nutt sent me back in 2002/2003. I think it was called "5000 Block Presents Mr Mink Loco : Uncut Muzik Vol 1".. I still got it somewhere, just need to find it.
Youtube bro

May 6, 2009
maybe im missing something here, but.. how is that going to help me find CDs I dont have??
Hey smart ass, you said you have never came across any of their shit.....you can find it on YouTube which will lead you to names of songs, albums, etc. Pretty easy to google the name of an album and find a link to purchase. If not, maybe there will be direct links in the description. Get it now? I was trying to help you out but fuck it lol.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Hey smart ass, you said you have never came across any of their shit.....you can find it on YouTube which will lead you to names of songs, albums, etc. Pretty easy to google the name of an album and find a link to purchase. If not, maybe there will be direct links in the description. Get it now? I was trying to help you out but fuck it lol.
Lol, geez dude chill out. Yes, i have tried that before with poor results. By come across, i meant come across their albums for sale. you act as if googling an album will automatically find you a purchase link. I've been trying to find Young Foe's cd (The F.O.E. show) for months now. If you can find a link other than the ebay one for $200 let me know

Last edited: