My Review of: Brotha Lynch and Doomsday Present - The Plague

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This is my review of this album lemme get into it!

01. In The Beggining - An Intro. NR

02. Trouble - This track is clean, brotha lynch spits 2 heated ass verses on it. 9/10

03. Get High Get Drunk - Im likin this track, good beat and flows. 8/10

04. Cant Let Beef Go - I like this track better than the last two. Good flows all around, good beat. 9/10

05. Chemicals - Im not really liking this one. 5/10

06. Hunch - Sex track, its coo... The dude who sounds like B.A. be clownin. 8/10

07. I Ain't Even Worried - I dont really like the beat up on this. I dont like it that much. 4/10

08. Maniac Ridaz - This sounds like the beat from that song on the dpg album called "how many." This shit is a knoccer fa sho! 9.5/10

09. Frustrated - i like this track, darker beat and everything. 9.5/10

10. Back of Cadillacs - At first when i heard it i was like this shit is boo boo. But i listened to it again and now i realized this shit is knock. Phonk Beta comes clean up on this track. 9/10

11. Licker - knockin ass track about liquer. Get drunk to this shit fa sho. 9/10

12. Yo Mamma - A Skit. NR

13. Contagious - This track is aiight. Im not likin it as much as the others. 6/10

14. Every Day, All Day - STR8 KNOCKKER RIGHT HERE BEST ON THE ALBUM I SAY! 10/10

15. Rollin - Im not really feelin this that much. 5/10

16. You Ain't Wifey Material - I dont like this, probobly the worst on the album. 4/10

17. Act Right - SKIP! 4/10

18. Is Anybody Listening - Hmm... SKIP! 4/10

19. Close My Eyes - Pretty coo. 7.5/10

This album is hard! If you dont have it i reccomend you get it! One of the best of 2002! I had low expectations for this album and it really suprised me. Good beats and good flows. I would give it a 8 or a 9 out of 10.