My REPLY to the locked thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Reese is a FREE-AGENT. Until I see paperwork and MONEY from whoever, REESE is on his own. Having this "Artist" tag under my name makes it a sure thing that any and everytime I come online I will have all kind of IMs and emails gettin at me for whatever reason concerening this rap shit. Folks wanting me to be with they company, folks wanting me to do a feature, and whatever else.....but like I have stated shoot a nicca some paperwork and some scratch, first and foremost.

I spoke with Dutch today about this situation. So exactly what I told him is what I'm tellin you all, aint no secrets. I noticed these cats put this exact same post on every other board almost, but its only here where they gettin some problems from. In no way do I think thier intentions were to flaunt whatever in front of my old label/business associates. I had some good times with the Dug as well as some not so good times but it all worked out to the best. Like I said in a post a few weeks back, we have went our own seperate ways, and I wish the best of luck to Dug and any future endeavors dug may embark on.

With that, I'm done with it. I wish yall continued success. Right on for your number again D-U-T, cause I had lost it, I'll be at you tho. I was diggin what you was sayin about how its goin down in 2K3..... Stay up Cuzzins

REESIE

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Them cats know exactly where I stand on this subject...we've been through it a couple of times. They have asked me about you and our relationship and what not...I told them...we goin our seperate ways and it was a business decision regardless of whatever or whoever has something to say about it. Like I said earlier....I don't care who signed with who...and wasn't even trippen that they posted this in my forum at all because it was brought up off this board weeks ago and addressed. My stand point is I don't care who it is...but when the drama kicks off on here....it's done especially all the back and forth name calling and shyt....I told them, they apologized and if there is some ill feelings left inside about me closing the topic with them or anyone else....what can I say...there shouldn't be. But if there is, fuck it...it's nothing I ain't used too....it's a re-occuring theme with me.

Like I said a while back, good luck on your new ventures & I meant it.

Dec 3, 2002
folkz i ain't even trippin on it we had our word's (me & dutch) but then we talked it out and now no one is trippin it is all good....................................suspekt a.k.a. haf zip.................out

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fuck everybody for real with no exceptions

speak for your self lil half zip...... i dont like yall.... i dont like nobody ... get over it...... you ask me to squash it and i said do your home work... dont even act like we can have a conversation on any level.... you nuthin ass punk... i dont wanna work wit yall so dont ask... dont come back to this board wit nutttin......

and i dont care who think im a prick or an asshole cause i really DONT care..... i swear my attitude is fuck everybody... and for the record haf zip people like you and your label are who im talkin bout in my interview on the siccness... go load it up and take a listen.... might do u some good.........

Status
Not open for further replies.