MY NFL CRYSTAL BALL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
Call me crazy, but after this season you will call me a guru. This years NFC Champ will be the Detroit Lions.... with a 11-5 regular season record and a Bounce back year from Jeff Garcia and a whole lot of other key off-season moves that only real NFL followers would appreciate It wont be crazy when this prediction becomes a reality

Stealth

May 8, 2002
They still need to draft a WR who can play QB. And a WR that can play running back. And a WR that can play line. Because when all a team drafts is WR, they're not gonna win the Superbowl.

May 17, 2002
All i know is it will be a down year for my titans unless Steve McNair, takes the team on his shoulders and Norm Chow opens up the offense wide open

Feb 27, 2005
III MAK said:
Call me crazy, but after this season you will call me a guru. This years NFC Champ will be the Detroit Lions.... with a 11-5 regular season record and a Bounce back year from Jeff Garcia and a whole lot of other key off-season moves that only real NFL followers would appreciate It wont be crazy when this prediction becomes a reality

JEFF GARCIA WILL NOT START.
AND UR PREDICTION WILL ONLY WORK IF HARRINGTON CAN FINALLY SHOW SUM SIGNS OF LIFE W/3 FIRST ROUND RECEIVERS! HE HAS NO EXCUSE THIS YEAR.
IT WILL ALSO ONLY WORK IF ROGERS CAN STAY HEALTHY AND IF KEVIN JONES CAN RUN LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR.

WAIT...THATS JUST THE OFFENSE.

100-

Aug 26, 2002
i have high hopes for the lions, but i think playoff wild card at the most. jones will have a break out year, roy williams will stand out, rogers will get hurt but this time around week 3 and still i wonder how mike williams will do, it all really depends on how harrington does this year, like someone stated he has no excuses with the type of offense he has surrounding him, i honestly think jeff garcia will take over about mid season if harrington dont start strong.