My new single "SIGE!" / Manny Pacquiao greatest hits video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
heard the song and Im still confused, it seems as though you found a style for yourself, but that style sounds like many other rappers Ive heard...and lyrically you arent bringing anything new to the table so Im wondering what your goals are in the rap game

I dont know what "Sige" means, but then again i dont speak tagalog. But overall this song lacks anything that would label it a standout track..I hear people rapping but what I could tell you what they are rapping about.

I hear music and rapping, and im really trying to listen...but nothin about this song really amazes me or intrques me enough to listen harder.

I wish you luck with this song and your career, but I havent seen you post on here before...and ive never heard of you or your label...I'll check out the myspace link and see what other tracks from you might sound like....

"Go Gettah" is a much better track to introduce yourself with in my opinion..I think you have found your delivery and tone, the only thing lacking from you is deeper and more clever lyrics...Its not what ypou say its how you say it, and i feel what you talking about in your lyrics...but you could use better words/phrases top describe it.

Dont take it as hatin homie....take it as constructive criticism.

good luck folks