My new sig (can I get feedback)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Yall motha fuckaz being smart azz'z and no that not a mullet its a fade.. And the pic was took when I was about 13 when I scan some new pics i will finish it

Apr 26, 2002
Let put it this way everone here is beeing fucking haters ... So you think your not hatin all I did was post a new sig. You could tell me i dont like it that much or something like that. But instead you all come at me like this wait till you all post a design or something......... So fuck da hataz

Oh and X-Loc I remeber a while back someone posted a Instant Message you and that person had, you & that person started fighting and you said IM SORRY LETS GO EAT PIZZA so remember who the bitch is

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
he getting mad now......funny

if your name was *farmboy C* no one would say shit to you but you calling yourself a thug and in no means we "hating" but putting in your place. DONT BE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARENT.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
dats platinum right there yall

COMING SOON FROM MAFIA PRINCE MUZIC
Young-C (thug-c)•The Beginning Of The End

I slice & dice make sure you got slit rist/killen everthing in site not even leaving a witness.::Young-C::.

Its time fo the Mafia Prince Muzic invasion/ima young witeboy listed as caucasion.::Young-C::.