My new Gun Store "Sportsman's Arms" - pics inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Are you gonna make a website 4 your store? I found a review online 'bout your spot and the person gave a nice review (here it is in case you haven't read it):

Good Gun Shop‎ - Nathan‎ - Aug 12, 2009
I stopped in after passing the place multiple times and was surprised! I expected to find the typical gun snop jerk behind the counter that treated you like an idiot instead of a customer like the other local shops do, however I was pleasantly surprised! Gabriel was a good guy and the shop has a bunch of different guns...not a lot of accessories and ammo, but a good assortment of firearms both used and new. If you want one, its probably there or Gabriel could get you what you want. I like it!

Nov 15, 2005
More feedback I found (source: Northbay Shooters Sonoma County's Online Gun Community):

(Posted: Sun 3/8/09) "A little hole in the wall next to the bait shop on the way to Circle S. No EBR's (although they had a couple of SOCOMs laying around last week), mainly sporting arms. Very large selection of used rifles and shotguns, lots and lots of old, collectible Winchesters. Some consignment handguns, small stock of new handguns pretty much SRP for price. Very pleasant to deal with not a lot of FUD.

I DROsed a rifle there yesterday."

(Posted: Wed 3/11/09) "I went to Sportsmans Arms and picked up 2 more hand guns, both C&R. Very good prices. Picked up a card and the Phone # on the card is 707-766-7677. Dealt with Doug and highly recommend this place.

Jerry"

(Posted: Wed 3/11/09) "So let me ask this.... and I assume I know the answer, they gave you the opportunity to make a fair evaluation on the pieces, unlike a certain other FFL up on Piner?...Doug is the owner, IIRC. I haven't talked to him yet as I've only been in on weekends and dealt with Dan. But I'll definitely be doing business with this shop again. The batch of Winchesters on the wall makes my mouth water."

(Posted: Wed 3/11/09) "Yeah he had no problem with me stripping down the gun to verify every number. Made a deal with no hassle and was very polite and professional. Had a good time. Every should go down and check out those Winchesters. He has some guns I never saw before. Great Place.

Jerry"

Apr 7, 2004
I been in cali for three years and I really don't know how to go about coping a pistol. Back home if you wanted to buy a shotgun or ak all you needed to be was 18 and that was it. For pistols you needed to be 21 and pass a background screening. Is it the same out hear