MY NEW BABY will is a new papa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
Honestly, my life wasn't anything serious until I had children, and now they're the best and most important part of my life.

Best of luck, and congratulations.
yeah im feelin that.

I didnt give a fuck really about what happen to me or anything around me.

Now i care more then anything.

shit.. I lost my cat lastnight and felt BAD about it. I never gave a fuck befor

shes makin me soft already.

AND I about to start taking gun safe classes or whatever..

and Im thinkin ill pull some badboys 2 shit with the homies when little niggas start comin around.

thanks for all the congrats

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
yeah i feelin that.

I didnt give a fuck really about what happen to me or anything around me.

Now i care more then anything.

shit.. I lost my cat lastnight and felt BAD about it. I never gave a fuck befor

shes makin me soft already.

AND I about to start talking gun safe classes or whatever..

and Im thinkin ill pull some badboys 2 shit with the homies when little niggas start comin around.

thanks for all the congrats
You hear people saying all the time, shit like "cherish every moment, because they grow up so fast...'' and you tell yourself that you will, but you really need to do it, because time flies when it's not centered around you. I have a 4 month old, a 1 1/2 year old, and my oldest is almost 4. It's wild...I remember holding my oldest in my arms when he was born, and it seems like yesterday.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You hear people saying all the time, shit like "cherish every moment, because they grow up so fast...'' and you tell yourself that you will, but you really need to do it, because time flies when it's not centered around you. I have a 4 month old, a 1 1/2 year old, and my oldest is almost 4. It's wild...I remember holding my oldest in my arms when he was born, and it seems like yesterday.
No dought....I got three of my own myself and my oldest is already 7.....but like you said I can remember holdin my oldest like it was just yesterday and now hes hella big, time flies quick.... Shits coo thow if I didnt have my boys I would probubly be dead or locked up....little guys saved my life in so many ways....