My Neck My Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
or some shit...

anyone seen this video (or heard the song)? I dont remember who its by..some bitch. I think thug mistress or something.. but man, this video is awful, and the song is pathetic. worst lyrics Ive ever heard..

but for some reason, I cant turn the video off. I find that broad who raps it repulsive, yet at the same time, Im somewhat attracted to her. maybe its her tits or something, I dunno.. but I just wanna have one night of meaningless, raw sex with her.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
her name is Khia and there have been half a million threads about her...so stop, stop the madness

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
YES, SHES WACK NO LYRICAL SKILLS WHAT SO EVER........NOT THAT I AM LIKE THE BEST BUT I CAN COME BETTER THAN THAT....GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

OMG...Did you see in the video her stretchmarked stomach hanging out of her fit? Grrooooossss!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'd fuck her too
but my tongue is not going to be a factor during the relations process.

May 8, 2002
Damn!

All I know is I was with this tight Breezy at the club and this song came on this girl was off the hook...........If it got the ladies in the club doin dirty deeds then I got no problem with the track!

Ya feel Me!