My Last Ebay Auctions, lots of Underground shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2003
Sentenced said:
Hey man, just wanted to ask you weather or not you ever sent me this album:
http://cgi.ebay.com/REALIZM-THE-AUD...Z4780878713QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought it back around May and never got it, now I see you selling another copy on ebay...
yeah man, i remember, you sent in money through the mail......i had 2 i copped from hastings, i know i sent you shit out, a long time ago........im surprised to hear you havent got it......i guess if you win one of my auctions, we will work out something

Jun 7, 2003
Trevor said:
uh, playya 1000 wanted to re-issue em, i aint turning down money, but thanks keeping an eye on my finances

lemme guess, Black Menace let you use the track on the bootleg Fuck The Cause compilation you made? Don't think so, don't let Ice Mike find out bout that track on the compilation or you know what will happen :hurt: wussy

Aug 13, 2003
haha i recorded those songs with black menace in 2000 at menace studios......ice mike did that track for me in 1999.....you should really only speak on stuff you know about

Jun 7, 2003
Trevor said:
haha i recorded those songs with black menace in 2000 at menace studios......ice mike did that track for me in 1999.....you should really only speak on stuff you know about

I know about you were scared like a lil bitch that Ice Mike was gunna whoop yo ass when you asked him for some money to get some food :knockout:

Aug 13, 2003
well i think you got some of the story wrong, but I wasnt comfortable at his place, thats for sure, I did all those songs back in the day.....I was 17 and out of my element.....i got no problem admitting that

i do have a problem with your wild accusations that the songs from my compilation werent mine.....

you are correct that I am not a gun toting gangster, never have claimed to be, nor do i want to be, i am a middle class white kid, grad student, who loves rap music and at the time i did all those tracks with the new orleans cats, my only intention was to try and get them known on a bigger scale, i fucked up and went in as a fan first, business man second......alot of em took kindness for weakness, and you live and you learn

while we are talking about me, pick up the new twelve a klok cd, cold case.......just dropped on cutthroat muzic group and my label....i got one up on my auction right now....its tight