My Homie $-K-MO spittin some fast shit! HEAT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Whats up? Check out my homie $-K-MO he's from the 916 puttin it down for SaKratMentO. check out and play some of his songs here...He's got a hot style from slow and smooth and layed back, to fast lyrical flows that are just sicc...

visit the site here...
http://www.freewebs.com/eskmo/html/index.html

Check out the songs: Whisperz-N-The Head, $-K-MO, Gotta Get Mine, Sticky Leavez, and SaKraMentO... peaceeee!!

peep SaKraMentO... he be rippin it fast on there.. :siccness:

Let me know what yall think!!

-Mista Murda

Jul 20, 2005
i rmember that dude from the BoneBoard...

years ago.....

wow....lol

it might of been a sony site? i dont remember... it was orange and black.. they was promotin resurrection...

yeah, i'll give it a listen

Jul 5, 2003
Yup yup.....it was I. The $-K-Mo. lol So keep peepin this.....get a buzz goin about me people....you know Im tight. Wait til yall peep the new shit!

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you for your support! What was your favorite track, if any? Let me know what you liked and disliked about my music. If you would....Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
MID-WEST785: Thats the only track you peeped out? Damn homie, you're missin out on some sick shit. Especially if you like then fast flows....cuz "Gotta Get Mine" and "$aKraMentO" got some pretty quick shit. I produced "$-K-Mo" myself, it was my first beat I ever made. Thanks for your time and interest in my music. LISTEN TO THE REST THOUGH!

Mi$ta-Murda: Yeah....fa really. "$aKraMentO" is killin em.

skoooolin: What is it doin? Get back at me and let me know whats up.

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
MID-WEST785 and skoooolin: Did either of you two get a chance to peep my tracks yet? Get back at me and let me know. If you did, what did you think?

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
What up? I aint been in this thread for a couple days....just wanted to up it. GIVE SOME FEEDBACK FOLKS! I promise that you'll like this shit if you like flows spit hella quick.

Peace and God bless.