my homeboys got into some shit this week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
god damn. my boys are on one this week. one homeboy on monday socked a motherfucker. dudes head hit the ground pretty hard and he ended up dying tuesday.

and just today my cat i been workin with rappin and shit, almost burnt his girls house down, and as i type he's holed up in a church down the street strapped up daring the swat team to rush him. fucked up shit. i hope he dont hurt nobody. he had hella potential too. he JUST got out on felony paper for 7 counts in trafficking of crack cocaine. he got 7 years on the shelf and now hes fuckin around over some broad man. yall pray for my homeboys.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
more than likely it will be manslaughter, im pretty sure he could beat the murder rap which would be 2nd degree. but seein how they would have to prove that his intent was death he would walk on a murder 2. plus he's on parole for an old dope case so he's probably gonna do at least a 5 to 10 piece concurrent with his time on the shelf. im looking at this optimistically cuz in all reality, i dont know the stipulations for charging manslaughter or murder. so he might just get the murder rap but i doubt it. and this aint no big city by any means. little corn town in the flatlands of ohio. this shit dont happen everyday.

Aug 15, 2002
I feel you mayne. my nigga dave (we got the same name not a typo) who i been kickin it wit since we was like 9 got locked up wit his cuzzin for shootin a nigga he was jackin for a couple pounds of weed. The cat who got popped was a cops son, so they went bad on my nigga they wont let me visit my nigga during visiting hours for some bullshit ass reasons. but his pops told me he's about to beat the case on some technicality or some shit, but i think it might just be empty hopes and shit.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
sad to hear all this drama goin on. my brothers goin down the same path. its some sad shit but their aint really much i can do about it. much prayers for all you and your peeps. with all respect it would be appreciated if you all can send some prayers out for my bro. keep ya head up

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
fuck and where was yo ass when they needed your help?? DAMN thats all i wanted to know..shoulda had your ass over at that church not sittin on this thing. THATS WHAT I THINK

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you ever been involved in a situation like that? the 4 surrounding blocks were blocked by the swat team. dummy. i went and was told to leave even though i probably could have talked him down.

down as in he ended up on the roof of the church threatening to jump. the reverend talked him down. it was a big ass show. the whole town was over there. i found i couldnt help so i left. it wasnt entertainment for me. fuck what you think.

http://www.activedayton.com/partners/whiotv/news/story3.html

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
DAMN Phil... 25,000 bail too.

I CAN TELL YOU THat my friends best friend was killed the exact same way. It sucked for the victims family cause they wanted to see this guy locked up. He only served 2 MONTHS. Yep just 2 MONTHS. So in your friends case, maybe it will be a break. It was ruled an accident, i guess, even tho someone died. Like it was an arguement that got out of hand and it started a fight that hppened to have a unluvcky break for the guys head that hit the ground. Cause he died after only one punch also. They thought the "hitter/puncher" could change and learned his lesson from the incident. So your boy stil got hope.

That sucks about the church thing too... Hope it all goes well.

It was nice to meet ya out in San Jose also. At least you dont have anything bad as that on your shoulders tho. I had friends who went thru worse than i ever did.