My fuckin Raiders...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
I'm still wondering why Garner is getting less than 10 touches a game. He is their most dangerous offensive weapon & he gets less than 5 carries? Without a run game you can't throw the ball & when your defense looks more like the Salvation Army with all of the TDs they are handing out...you lose.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
ummmmmm gannon dosent call the 3 yard pass.

he can throw deep and did a couple of times but actually over threw the reciver.

its the play calls and the fact we have no speed at wide reciver position. they cant get deep or open deep. and gannon has no time so by the time he has to let the ball go the recivers arnt even up feild.

stop puttin shit on gannon. dropped passes killed him. jery rice and tim brown had so many balls hit there hands and bounce off it was ridiculous.
yah he can throw deep but face the fact...HE DOESNT HAVE ANY TOUCH ON HIS PASS. NEVER DID.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Essqubed said:
I'm still wondering why Garner is getting less than 10 touches a game. He is their most dangerous offensive weapon & he gets less than 5 carries? Without a run game you can't throw the ball & when your defense looks more like the Salvation Army with all of the TDs they are handing out...you lose.

Regards
Blame Calahan, he's pass-happy.
Garner's one of the best backs in the league and he ain't takin advantage of him. You guys have Fargas, who you can use as a one/two combo attack the very same way my 9ers use Hearst and Barlow.

Sep 22, 2003
proppa said:
ummmmmm gannon dosent call the 3 yard pass.
HE DOESNT CALL THE FUCKING PLAY BUT HE ALSO DOESNT HAVE TO MAKE A 3 YARD PASS. HE CAN WAIT AND THROW TO WHOEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS. THATS WHAT A QB IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND GANNON IS PLAYING LIKE HE BELONGS IN ARENA FOOTBALL INTEAD OF THE PINCHE NFL.

Sep 15, 2003
@Edj

Ya you took, but we still handed out some plays to you guys. Especially that touchdown on 3rd and long, your dude was wide open. Thats just horrible defense on us, any team could of took advantage of that, so quit actin like the Broncos are the best.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I AIN'T ACTIN'. THEY ARE. OUR DEFENSE WAS TOO STRONg. AND PLUMMER MIgHT NOT BE AN ACCURATE QUARTER-BAK BUT THAT FOO' CAN RUN, ESPECIALLY FOR A WHITEBOY.

WE HAVE TOO MANY THREATS. WHAT YOU gOT ON THE NEXT FACE OFF?

Apr 25, 2002
on that 3rd an long you speakin about..........that was everyones favorite Charles Woodson who got torched!!!!!!!! that sorry fool cant cover his mouth let alone our recievers

good shit EDJ.......let em know