my friend is now dating my Ex-Girlfriend, which is totally fine with me, but....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
me and my ex were goin out for 3 years or so, lived together and everything. we broke up like 8 months ago. my homie calls me like 2 weeks ago, and told me that the night before, he and my ex had "made Out" in his car after goin to the barss. i told him that was hella cool, and i respect the fact he called me the next day at like 8am to tell me. he said if i wasent cool with it, he wouldnt pursue anything, i told him, it was definitly cool (becuz it is, im WAY over her). me and my ex are still friends and shit, so i thought it would be cool if they dated and shit.

well my friend had just broke up with his girlfriend like a week before he messed with my Ex....

OK, now on sunday, i was at the bars with a bunch of friends, and my friends Ex girlfriend was there with us, and me, my friend and her went back to her place. we were chillin and drinkin, my friend went to bed, and me and my friends ex stayed up a lil later talkin and shit,she then says, ok im goin to bed, you can sleep in the bed upstairs or stay in my bed with me. i said, i'll take your bed. so we ended up fucking that night.

so now, my friend is dating my ex, and i fucked my friends ex. mine was probably a one night thing, but my friend and my ex are dating and shit.

i havent told my friend yet, just becuz i havent talked to him, so you think he is going to be pissed? and this was totally not us getting back at them or anything. and i think he is going to think that. and since they just broke up like 3 weeks ago, i dont know if he still likes her or anyything....what should i do?

Jun 27, 2002
you didnt give him the same respect he gave you.....which you should have....too late to worry bout that...tell him now...get it over with...CALL HIM NOW AND TELL HIM

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
mustynutz said:
you didnt give him the same respect he gave you.....which you should have....too late to worry bout that...tell him now...get it over with...CALL HIM NOW AND TELL HIM
yep, tell him...he doesnt have room to get mad unless you did it just to get back at him...

Jun 27, 2002
and guess what happened last night....them two females hooked up and now they post over at The Sistas Side forum about how they cheated on their men with another woman and dont know what to do.....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
musty is right, youve got to call dude and tell him what happened. and by the way just because you werent fucking her to get back at your boy doesnt mean she wasnt fucking you to get back at him.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Mr Arson said:
sounds like yall both fuckin with some whores honestly.

real talk....he has no room to get mad because he's doing the same thing. Hell, you got a free pass to fuck all his ex's now.

Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
and guess what happened last night....them two females hooked up and now they post over at The Sistas Side forum about how they cheated on their men with another woman and dont know what to do.....

... lol...

I wouldnt have messed with her... not worth the problems it MIGHT cause.... too many fish in the sea to start playin' with someone one of my people have layed up with ...