My feeling of why LBI is a freakin Masterpiece

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
my fav rapper use to be master p....but now he sucks, i can say that because he changed into club music shit from gangsta music shit...i still got luv for him in real life and give him props..can't say he sucks in real life da man is doin it by himself and enjoyin it...but lynch owns just bout everybody on 03 lynch OWNS u

Aug 7, 2002
wasn't really into eazy e...mainly i mean his voice and beatz was coo but he didn't write his own shit he actually had a ghost writer LOL!

Feb 19, 2003
savage said:
All I know is that Lynch By Inch is one of my favorite releases of 2003. Everyone has different tastes in music. If someone just listens to rap just for the beats(gimpy), then cool.
Yup. I wouldn't rate LBI as highly as I do SOTS (and let's face it, not many of us COULD top SOTS, much less Lynch), but I dig it quite a bit (sometimes more than LOADED, which I liked and still do, but can't really play it much nowadays unless I'm in the mood). But yeah, it depends on the individual and what his-or-her tastes in music are.

To me, LBI is a CD that you can't--how can I explain this--you can't play LBI while you're (for instance) doing homework, chores, reading, eating, cooking, fucking, wacking off, or whatever else you might sometimes do when you play a CD. You basically have to either listen to LBI or not listen to it, and I think if you're the type of person who only listens to Rap for accompaniment while you're doing something else (as opposed to listening to Rap for Rap's sake), you might not be able to get into LBI. I also find that LBI works better if I play it at home when it's dark than it does if I try to play it in my ride when the sun's out and I'm out cruising for chicks or going through the drive-thru. It's a "dark" CD, and works best in that context.

But it's all a matter of opinion. If LBI wasn't your thing, that's cool. Opinions are what make the world go 'round.

PEACE!