My Fantasy Football Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
In Order:

RB Chris Johnson
QB Matt Shaub
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Dalls Clark
WR Kenny Britt
K Rob Bironas
WR Santana Moss
QB Vince Young
DEF Baltimore Ravens
RB Cedric Benson
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE Greg Olsen
WR Donald Driver
RB Jonathan Stewart
K Mason Crosby
DEF New Orleans Saints

Thoughts? Alot of mistakes but overall this looks legit...

Feb 14, 2004
Matt Schaub, just to let you know if you didn't already know, his QB's coach is Greg Knapp. I made my 1st pick on Andre Johnson without knowing that fact. Andre Johnson is a beast, we all know that, but we all know that Greg Knapp is a cancer to any team he is on. I hope Greg Knapp doesn't fuck shit up over there, as I hope to get some big points off of Andre Johnson.

Fuck Greg Knapp!

Apr 25, 2002
Looks kinda similar to my team in 10 man standard scoring league.

QB - Matt Schaub
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Frank Gore
RB/WR - Pierre Thomas
WR - Roddy White
WR - Mike Sims-Walker
WR - TJ Houshmandzadeh
TE - Jeremy Shockie
D - Saints D
K - Niel Rackers

Bench:

Jahvid Best
Sidney Rice
Jonathan Stewart
Cadilac Williams
Steve Breaston
Donovan McNab
John Carlson
Kenny Britt

Apr 2, 2010
Fuck Greg Knapp!
I think Shaub will be fine bro, hes been doing great for years and I don't see any reason for him to change what hes been doing regardless of a new coach...

And theres 6 people playing in the league I'm in Rich. We formed a small group and got everyone together in under a hour and got the draft off before gameday..

Apr 2, 2010
Bench:
Cadilac Williams
I really did want to take a chance with this guy but I decided not to...I just knew hes been struggling over the years and been inconsistent, although he comes up big in some games...

I'm pissed off someone got Steven Jackson lol..I really think hes going to put up a ton of points this year..

Feb 14, 2004
I think Shaub will be fine bro, hes been doing great for years and I don't see any reason for him to change what hes been doing regardless of a new coach...
Ask other Seahawks fans, 49ers fans, and Raiders fans and they'll tell you the same thing I told you. He's a cancer to any team he lands on lol

But yeah, like I said, I hope he does good, because I need him to give Andre the rock for my points.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
quit jinxing my Fantasy Team savage, lmao I have both Andre Johnson and Schaub as starters.