My DJ is crowned CHAMPION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
SLOWPOKE said:
hahahahaha this fool sayed vato,...yadidhahha gotta show you some love for that,...and congrats mexiken,....i wanna see you post your crushing blow !!!!!!!!!
on mp3!!!!!!!
:confused: you don´t really like "Bound by Honor", don´t you ? :cool: That´s okay, the jokes on me!

Latcho Divez, Mala!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
that moive is so funny to me,...i love it,...man talk about cult classic,...i knew hella chola boys that played the hard role when that movie come out,....best times of my life,.....fuunySSSSSSs

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
SLOWPOKE said:
that moive is so funny to me,...i love it,...man talk about cult classic,...i knew hella chola boys that played the hard role when that movie come out,....best times of my life,.....fuunySSSSSSs
I feel you. This Movie imprinted a part of me and my Homies life when we was...eh...about 16-17 years. After this movie we dropped the Khakis and bought Phoenix-Pants and squared Shirts, only one Button closed at the collar, dayum, one even put a hairnet on...that looked hella weird, but nobody would tell him :cheeky:
That is really, really one of the best Movies ever made. In Germany it was released by the Name "Blood in, Blood out"...