my demo for Deep Woods Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2003
nick nack paddy wack whys yalls "CEO" on my nutsack

you lay down with those dawgs you come up with flees
King Dubb you dumb mafucka you aint fadeing me
cuz i can spit more complex then trigonometry
you better retire and come back anonymously
when the deep wood done with this board
itll be us that has the monopoly
ill be grabing you and x by ur vocal chord
smashin you upside ya head with my keyboard
youll be Found On Road Dead like a FORD
lets explore your lyrical vocab
ya shit is choppy and it makes me laugh
staraight up yall some bustas
if ya came to the wood we wouldnt fuck wit ya
yo on the real im sorry for the West cuz they stuck wit ya

HeHEHeH

by the way, your flows.. aint shit

when you seem to be talkin harder than your lines punch.. you come off "cocky" or like that of an "ASS"..

if your lines were tite i could understand you comin down on cats, but your flows speak for themselves, the extra "Mitch" comments make you look like the biggest punk.. TECH N9NE!!

LMAO

Sep 12, 2003
im here on this site for one thing and thats battle you will never see me spit my real shyt cuz thats the way ya get ya shyt jacked and thats happened twice in the past year once by an up and comeing dude the second was by some one thats heavey in the game i jus took it as my shyt is hot and i dont give a fuck what any of you think im here to have fun flowing with or against anyone anytimeto me yall jus like everyother board on the net you all stuck on ya friends dick and if anyone came by that was hot you would say he is not to try to save face....fuck it

A

All Out HOGG

HAHA...U see how annoying these fags are -penguin & shay bluntz...U & suspect are that annoying to the rest of us on the board...well you aint been lately, but u sure were when u first got here

May 10, 2002
man i've been here a long time since before when it was 91 siccness and i've never talked shit to anybody but you smurf...and i tried dropping that a gang of times..shay do ya thing just dont talk shit...thats my .02

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...I don't remember u poppin up till recently...I remember Dubb G being here...But u??? What was your old sn?

A

All Out HOGG

I aint trippin on shit dubb, i just express my opinion one way or another, not over grudges...translation = its all good