My dads dyin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
ESFCE said:
why would he not want it fixed? does he not want to live?
Last 6 months he was in a depression mode. Went on raves about ending his life and how so much shit is getting to him. Hs that kinda guy that kills himself to make everyone else satisfied. Worked his ass of for me to raise me,my mom wasnt around. Guess "life" finally got to him. And it fucked with me. a lot.

Then this shit happens.
He says he dont want it taken care of. He dont care. We argued. talked. argued. He just aint havin it. You know how much that fucks with a son??

People in here jumping to conclusions because i didnt feel like explaining it, thats w/e to me.i didnt ask for you to post,and you didnt have to. but thanks for reading and being so kind.
The rest of you,thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I've already accepted the passing of my father, although it hasnt happened yet.

At the end of the day, a son just cant tell a father what to do. I have a best friend who is also in the same situation and we chop it up about it all.

Be there while you can, i guess. I had to distance myself from my father because he will take me down with him. Whether I'll feel fucked up about it down the line or not..