MY BEEF WITH LYNCH.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
On the real, all bullshit aside..................... i know ya'll would luv to see me get on here and holla fuc lynch.... but it aint like that no more.... in all honesty it hasent been for a while now. i see the post and read the comments and at times even play into it and add a lil bullshit myself, but im gonna put it out in the open now............i know the de wants ya'll to think the beef is their, he wants ya'll to run and pick up the new msane pimpin n panderin cd with hopes at catchin another diss trac, well i hate to break the news to ya'll, but..... aint no new diss tracs, any trac you may have heard or hear was recorded bac when their was beef.... pimpin n panderin is a old album, its been out once, now de is distributin thru city hall, labeled as new " the beef continues " , well IT DOESNT.

over the weekend Lynch and myself went over and over this whole ordeal, it went on from sat till late sunday night with the out come bein......... WE COO, THE BEEF IS OVER. in what went from a heated to a more focus conversation we came to the conclusion, THAT THEIR SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN NO BEEF TO BEGIN WITH, we agreed that both bein from sacramento as artist we should be pulling for one another instead of gettin caught up in he say she say bullshit , inwich was started by those who's hopes were not to see each artist succeed, but to cash out on the fire fueled by hate.

So now you know......THEIR IS NO BEEF................msane

Feb 11, 2005
Look at this nigga, all scared and shit. Got into some heat and cant put out da flames! Putting out recyclyed shit under some promotions this time reviveing the beef as he I'm sure intended too for sales purposes!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
thatz coo...good job on being a Man about it M-sane...especially if it was over some stupid stuff...dont listen to these fans that want to just stir up controversy..

Sep 6, 2004
Now that's real. Big ups to M-Sane for that. Never met you, and still aint listened to the cd (maybe tomorrow), but from that post it seems you more of a man then most these fools on here. Shit, maybe ya'll should record a track together, with DE makin the beats!

May 17, 2002
@ da bay...... when i released the album it was new , and the beef was their, after i cashed out i sold the master to de, he the one profitin this time around, thats why he re-distributin it.... but think wat u want....oh yeah, might i ask wat ur end of the year gross was? honestly? , lol, .............msane

Aug 8, 2004
Da Bay said:
Look at this nigga, all scared and shit. Got into some heat and cant put out da flames! Putting out recyclyed shit under some promotions this time reviveing the beef as he I'm sure intended too for sales purposes!
Look at this bitch, talking shit on the internet. Got nuthin better to do every day than jump online & pretend to be gangsta. You're funny style homie....Ur name is DaBay but you're ridin Brotha Lynch's dick. Change your name to DaGay if u gon' ride that much dick.....seriously, dude came on here to clear things up & let people know the truth about the situtation. Don't start some new beef just cuz the old beef ended...

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
AYE.. THIS LYNCH.. MAN. I KNOW YA'LL WAS LOVIN ' THE CONTROVERSY, BUT IT'S OVER. JUST LIKE THE MAN SAID, AINT NUTT'N LEFT TO BE MAD AT. AINT NUTT'N LEFT TO BE SAID BOUT IT, WE AGREED TO COME ON HERE AND LET YAW KNOW THAT THE BEEF IS OVER, SO THAT'S WHAT WE DOIN'. U KNOW , I APPRECIATE THE FANS I HAVE ON HERE, AND THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LOVE FOR ME, BUT I ALSO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT MSANE HAS THE SAME LOVE ON THIS MUTHA FUCKA, AND I'M NOT GON LET NOBODY ALTER THE WAY I THINK BOUT MY LIFE AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. MUCH LOVE TO YAW..

Feb 11, 2005
JP $CRILLA said:
Look at this bitch, talking shit on the internet. Got nuthin better to do every day than jump online & pretend to be gangsta. You're funny style homie....Ur name is DaBay but you're ridin Brotha Lynch's dick. Change your name to DaGay if u gon' ride that much dick.....seriously, dude came on here to clear things up & let people know the truth about the situtation. Don't start some new beef just cuz the old beef ended...

Look at this nigga, sounds like an Internet thug to me! Nigga quit trying to act like u gotz game, damn squirrel Niggaz acting Fairy!

Feb 11, 2005
MSANE said:
@ da bay...... when i released the album it was new , and the beef was their, after i cashed out i sold the master to de, he the one profitin this time around, thats why he re-distributin it.... but think wat u want....oh yeah, might i ask wat ur end of the year gross was? honestly? , lol, .............msane

Nigga keep pointing ya fingas at the D.E. Damn nigga u hella laughs!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
glad that shit is squashed...props to m-sane and lynch for clearing shit up...tired of hearing about this played out ass shit,that keeps getting brought back out by fans of artists on either side when it had nothing to do with them to begin with...

Oct 14, 2004
Msane and Lynch were beefing?

This is about how much people would care.

@Da Bay who cares what Msane does Homie, is he paying your bills or putting food in your mouth or money in your pocket. Think about these things homie. No diss just understanding.

Feb 11, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Msane and Lynch were beefing?

This is about how much people would care.

@Da Bay who cares what Msane does Homie, is he paying your bills or putting food in your mouth or money in your pocket. Think about these things homie. No diss just understanding.

lol, damn nigga no need to get hurt! It's not my fault that it's true that M-Sane ain't making no Big Bread down here in the Bay! It's just a fact homie no diss just understanding!

Aug 8, 2004
Da Bay said:
lol, damn nigga no need to get hurt! It's not my fault that it's true that M-Sane ain't making no Big Bread down here in the Bay! It's just a fact homie no diss just understanding!
who are you to speak on this shit. Unless u makin Big Bread yourself, who are you to talk shit? u must not be ballin' that hard, cuz u on here w/ the rest of us, doin' the same thing we're all doing. grow up, quit envolving yourself in someone elses business. mind your own, you'll live longer.

Feb 11, 2005
^^^^^It's okay , It's okay , Little Lamb, one dayz uz gonna findz a ways to makez big bread!........Why don't you try selling your wool!