My bad for posting this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2004
but around the way all the nortenos I know in my city Reedley are talking about they heard Woodie dead, they aint talking ish but asking me if I can check it out. Or if I be getting my fade at a spot where homeboys frequent they all saying they heard Woodie past. They aint talking ish they just all heard he is. So much so that I came on here thinking I am gonna see a RIP thread but none so thats all good, just wondering if any "rumors" like that floating around in yalls area? LIke I said everyone saying they dont know if he is or not so I just wanted verification but by the mood on this board it is apparent he is alive and well.

*again I have never posted a bullshit post(although this may be viewed as one) I just really had to come on here to see he wasnt*

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I'M TELLIN' YA'LL THERE'S SOMETHIN' IN THAT DIRTY DELTA TAP WATER....THIS IS MY FOURTH RESURRECTION....I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN HOMEBOY, BUT LET THE HOMIEZ IN REEDLEY KNOW I'M STILL TICKIN'....STAY UP!!!!

Feb 17, 2005
i heard woodie got his legs cut off did i believe it? hell nah i sumtimes wonder how rumors that just dont make any since at all come out besides haters them fools always got sumthin to say thats 100% wrong

Oct 12, 2003
damn you guys beat me to this question. I was talking to my little bro a few days ago too and he heard the same exact story floating around the Reedley/Dina area that Woodie got in a car crash and supposedly passed or something like that??

Great News to hear your still with us Wood.

C

CCCUser925

hahaha....

i heard woodie fell in a 50 ft hole...but since he's such a pimp..he grew wings and was able to fly back to surface wit the quickness and he never touched the bottom....damn woodie...you one lucky ass homeboy.!

Jun 10, 2004
WOODIE said:
I'M TELLIN' YA'LL THERE'S SOMETHIN' IN THAT DIRTY DELTA TAP WATER....THIS IS MY FOURTH RESURRECTION....I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN HOMEBOY, BUT LET THE HOMIEZ IN REEDLEY KNOW I'M STILL TICKIN'....STAY UP!!!!
Cool will do like i said I was gettin my mail when fools were like bumping you on heavy rotation talking about RIP Woodie they werent talking ish or spreading rumors, just morning your passing. Good to hear and I will spread the word, and to 559 soldado you heard it too? yeah it in the area I guess. I was like oh hell naw, had to come on here to see if it held water good to see it didnt like I said "I apoligize and show nothing but respeto, just what I heard didnt sound like homies bumping gums, it sounded like they were sincerly morning" Good to hear.

Apr 25, 2002
aint nothin wrong with this post..homie was just checkin up on some shit he heard..best to go str8 to the source instead of creating more rumors by talkin bout it on the street