My attempt to get The Siccness on Wikipedia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Fuck that, I'm arguing that fillyacup is notable. There's an article in source magazine. Folks need to hit up the discussion click edit and type:

*'''Keep'''
Also be sure to add reasons why. The source magazine is a reputable, independent source, which shows the notoriety of fillyacup. I can't keep finding proxies so I can continue adding to that discussion.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
for wikipedia to allow a siccness article (and not delete it for not being notable enough or whatever) it would have to be really general... something like what's on the facebook page:

if we wanted something for the open forum with info about all the characters and sicc memes we would probably have to make our own wiki. which can be done, but i think most of us are too lazy to make a successful one.
i think if we continue to refer to the sicness network as a tv show they will put it up and allow character branch offs and shit like that

Props: Mac Jesus
Apr 21, 2006
You guys have me over here dying laughing. What should I comment? How do we make it notable. They know how to say go fuvk yourself you're not shit rather nicely.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I made up a reference that used source magazine and wikipedia wanted to see it and that was the only article I could find in the issue I sourced (May 2008). Yak Balls.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Log/2011_March_13

Wikipedia will likely delete this article today or tomorrow. This morning there were 28 conversations pending now there are only 8, Fillyacup's entry being one of them.

After it gets deleted I might start altering other articles for "The Siccness Network" as a TV show and see if I use those references I can make an actual Siccness Network wikipedia entry.

But that will propably happen even slower then Tony Lo's 8bit album.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've done slightly longer.

I made a wikipedia page about a friend of mine. Hella lying, saying he was in all kinds of shit. I made up characters on TV shows and said he was the actor for them. No one noticed. Then I started pushing it to see how far I could take it. I had his birthdate as 1982, and said he was a stunt man for some 80s movie. Couple days later it was deleted as an obvious hoax. Had I not pushed it, I don't know how long it would have lasted.