my 4 posta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SDP

Nov 11, 2003
Quite honestly I like it. Thats some shit I would frame up and put in my living room. I love the negative space along side such a simplistic, yet complex structure. Now if you also created the structures, mad props on that!!

May 17, 2005
this shit looks like some shit my grandfather had, it was made out of matches and he build full houses and castles out of matches, sick shit, looks like that.

Apr 25, 2007
this shit looks like some shit my grandfather had, it was made out of matches and he build full houses and castles out of matches, sick shit, looks like that.
thats tight man. thats basically what these are, they are a bit bigger, made of sticks about the size of a pencil. we saw big planks of wood down to small sticks and build em'.

Jun 25, 2005
please stop hating on my artwork guys
I dont think anyone was hatin
Ok.

Explain what the fuck this is.

It looks kinda cool, just needs an explanation.

2 black dudes kickin it in a tree house?
thats tight man. thats basically what these are, they are a bit bigger, made of sticks about the size of a pencil. we saw big planks of wood down to small sticks and build em'.
Thats all I needed to hear....at first I thought it was some crazy 3D render and "4Xs" was some random 3D program LOL

Anyway shits tight bruh how long it take you to make those? And the composite images are sick also

May 17, 2005
yeah I figured that, you can tell by the second picture (the one with the dudes in there) that its is build down with that size. Real nice.