My 2nd cousin was kidnapped, raped, & murdered in Missouri

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
causing a good thirty years of immediate pain equates to me giving you that back plus much more. I haven't forgot and I never will. I have nothing to lose and I will gladly lose it taking care of you Bobby

Jul 12, 2002
Prosecutors drop rape charge for man charged with killing 12-year-old girl | Home - KY3.com

Just seen this bro...fucked up deal. This guys gonna get so much dick in the ass. Unfortunately not enough to make you and your family feel better.
According to that article the rape charge that was dropped was statutory rape. What kind of fucked up justice system does Missouri have if a 34 year old having sex with a 12 year old can even qualify as statutory rape?

On one hand, the statutory rape law punishes some people way more than they deserve it, like the 18 year old who has consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend and has to register as a sex offender for life. On the other hand, the statutory rape law actually lessens the sentences of child predators instead of charging them with rape, which is what it really is. That law needs a rewrite pretty badly, at least in Missouri.