My 2nd Annual Bday Bash!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
L

LADYFRIASCO415

Done Deal Ceo said:
Its going down @ 330 Ritch In SF Jan 18th if you want to come party with us Holla @ [email protected] send your full name cuz its invite only and you have to bring 2 girls with you! Oh Boy!!!!
ooh aright iz gonna be a rossay night
2B!TCHES+ME IZ 3B!TCHES 4 YAHLL BOSS PLAYAZ
marcavelli betta be there lol

L

LADYFRIASCO415

Don't think I ain't gonna be there. we was at zazoo's in the o for new years and i musta requested to play quinn n mess bout 3x before i put the dj's on probation cuz i wasn't hearin my request

L

LADYFRIASCO415

SAY HAAY DAMN I GOT THREE MOE BYTCHES THAT WANNA ROLL - WHAS THE DEAL BABY I DON'T THINK THAS GONNA BE A PROBLEM WITH YOU BUT LET ME KNOW IF IZ COO!!

May 10, 2002
OHHHHWEEEE!!! SAN QUINN ON SOME LIL JON FIRE ASS BEATS!!! CANT WAITTO HEAR THIS....OR UNLESS LIL JON JUS YELLIN BUT HE COOO LOL OR DID E A SKI DO THE BEAT???

L

LADYFRIASCO415

well iz readay right now...especially since i was madd bout sat night at the galia

May 29, 2002
50916 said:
OHHHHWEEEE!!! SAN QUINN ON SOME LIL JON FIRE ASS BEATS!!! CANT WAITTO HEAR THIS....OR UNLESS LIL JON JUS YELLIN BUT HE COOO LOL OR DID E A SKI DO THE BEAT???
that song is off the fuckin hook. Is the video gonna actually be played or what. is chuy gonna play that shit on cmc daily?

Jan 7, 2003
mayne!,what it do chuck? i don`t think you remember me from commerce city,my homies brought you guys down to denver like back 99 to do a show.it wuz quinndo,fully loaded,killa tay.manye what happen to that package?playboy, just kidding lol! man if tha rumor is true is it going to get played on bet uncut.where can i check out that song at