my 21st birthday !!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Happy Birthday. I'm 22 and don't want to get any older. Wish I stayed at 21. Feels nice to say your just 21 because it ain't too old and it ain't too young. Imma be 23 in April, but I really don't want it to come. 23 feels too old. Kinda feel like a chester hollering at 18 year olds n shit and broads my age are feeling the need to settle down or just used and abused. haha

Apr 26, 2006
Yea...a lot of cats seem to be on the younger end of the spectrum. I'll be 27 in April. Let me tell you, after 25, you don't have time to think before your next birthday...it fuckin SUCKS!
That's what I'm thinking. I mean if your 25, ain't married, ain't got a career job yet, I think it's panic mode. The marriage and family part can certainly wait though, but of course I think most guys don't want to be single for the rest of their lives, must suck to die alone or atleast not be in a stable relationship. I mean their ain't anything wrong with not having any of that by the age of 25 (if your trying of course), but I just think the closer you get to 30 especially, the more you should worry a bit. I think you just start questioning yourself at that point and others start wondering about you as well. Must suck to see people you know like friends and family pass you up. My lil cousin who's 19 makes more money than I do atm, kinda hurts me a bit, lol. Fucking reality check.