My 2 cents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
excuses me briana, what....speak up a lil louder hun. Did u just say you sense some faggatory? Fuck that. I just made some simple fuckin statement, if i would have known she would take it 100% seriously and and not throw in some OOOOOOOOOh type shit then i wouldnt have said anything.

And go to the city and buy me a girl? You know what, fuck this, I'll just take it cuz im not down for any fightin. Im just squashin it and movin on.

Yeah, BG Bulletwound is fuckin killer. I've seen him twice myself. But he needs to get up there w/ Tech and do Mo Flows.

Did he do that song when u went MillnDollaMztrs?

Nov 14, 2002
Yo to everyone who knows me, you should appreciate how much I love the fact that this girl is ignoring me... It's admirable.

And although I wouldn't bring this up due to the beautiful face that's right now staring me in the eye, her handle looks like it means Million Dollar Misters...

LoL.

May 2, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Yo to everyone who knows me, you should appreciate how much I love the fact that this girl is ignoring me... It's admirable.

And although I wouldn't bring this up due to the beautiful face that's right now staring me in the eye, her handle looks like it means Million Dollar Misters...

LoL.
:cheeky: LOL

and its Million Dolla MISTRESS.