mutha fuckas talkin behind ya back....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
don't that shit fuckin annoy you? like when someone tells you that some of your homies have been talkin shit about you behind your back? that shit really fuckin annoys me to NO END. All I gotta say is, if you got somethin to fuckin' say, then say it to the person's face....otherwise it's pointless.

C

CinFul-1

I hate that shit, I wear exactly how I feel on my shoulder. Pisses some people off, or I get much love from someone else. I'm a very honest person and allow everyone to know exactly how I feel about anything. Thats why I hate talking behind someones back

May 2, 2002
I cant respect anyone who dont got the balls to say some shit to another person's face and instead says shit behind their back. That shit just pisses me the FUCK off.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
IPH ITS A HOMIE, IT BOTHERS ME CUZ THEY SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BOYS,

tha homies......that shit pisses me off.....cause they supposed to be your homies and be cooh wit you.....2 faced mutha fuckas make me mad.:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
don't that shit fuckin annoy you? like when someone tells you that some of your homies have been talkin shit about you behind your back? that shit really fuckin annoys me to NO END. All I gotta say is, if you got somethin to fuckin' say, then say it to the person's face....otherwise it's pointless.
:angry:.....THAS MY PEEVE MAYNE...BUT FOOZ KNOW BETTER...SUP PO PLAYA!..$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
What's even worse is when people believe the shit them fools are talkin behind your back.

A couple years ago one of my homies told a homegirl of mine that I called her a slut when I didn't and hella people believed that I said it and they were mad at me for a while til they realized he was a punk ass liar.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
ITS ALL PROMOTIONAL

I LIKE WHEN FOOLS TALK SHIT THEN SMILE IN YOUR FACE CUZ
OTHER PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THEIR WEENIES FOR NOT SAYIN IT IN FRONT OF YOU & SOMETIMES THEIR GIRL WILL WONDER WHY THEIR MAN BE HATIN & GET CURIOS AND HOOK UP SOME BOSS HEAD

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just be blackin eyes...if its a homey that i hear been talkin shit...i don't even tripp...talk ain't goona come between me and my rollies...

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
droping homies like bad habbits

and that's the truth...

but i don't really pay attention to what other people say...

cause the ones who are bitching out on you..
can't hide behind your back talking shit for ever..
somthing is bound to happen in my face..
and then i will handle it..
it an't worth my worries and gray hair...
i got things to do buddy...

you know??

C

CinFul-1

SHEA said:
I DROPPED A SHITLOAD OF "HOMIES" A WHILE BACK- REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG WE KNOWN EACH OTHER, CAUSE I JUST GOT TIRED OF THE DRAMA LIKE THAT....SO FUCK IT, IT'S JUST ME & MY GANJA NOW.

SS

I did the same shit!!!! You see the bitch in your homies, when it comes down to females. Your homies switch up and try dirty mackin, try to put salt in your game. Thats when you realize that homeboy turned to a bitch. Also, when he comes down to some legal shit. When Popo's come sniffin around and your homeboy spills his guts cuz he gets scared, thats some bitch shit there

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm surrounded by so many people like that. too many people like to take both sides on everything.

I wear exactly how I feel on my shoulder. Pisses some people off,
i'm like that too homie

May 10, 2002
The worst is when people think you talked shit but you didn't... I'm one of those people that alot of people have my name in their mouth, mostly good, but every now and then somebody will speak for me like I got an opinion on someone or somebody. It kills me!!

This last year I wasn't hanging out with one of my roommates (who was a cool friend) for no particular reason other than me bein busy, and I guess when a couple of my other roommates had nothin to talk about, they were telling him that I was saying shit about him. The funny thing is, they would talk shit on him to me and I would just listen, and they would have the nerve to tell him I was saying all the shit..he started acting all funnystyle around me till one night he got drunk and said he heard I was talking hella shit about him...It shocked me cuz he should know better than anyone that I don't talk shit behind people's backs..we talked the next day, and he realized that all that time I never said shit and my roommates were passin their judgment off as mine. What a couple bitches! I'm just glad we cleared it up..he should have confronted me sooner about it though...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lately a lot of my homies are bein' shady...Like one of my home girls is ditchin' all of her homies including me, for this other bitch. So that made a lot of the homies mad and they won't even talk to her.....And my home boy is real quick to drop what he's doin to kick it with his bitch and her fuckin' 2 kids (that aren't his). These people are supposed to be 2 of my best friends, but they're quick to bitch up and choose a fuckin hoe over any of their homies. Which I think is a fuckin bitch move. Oh well....

All I can do is keep movin' on with my life, and if they let the shit go, than so be it...(and anyone else would probably do that in this situation)......

Apr 25, 2002
i be paranoid thinkin people are talkin shyt behind my back , pussy ass bitchez cant say it to my fuckin face, my sister be talkin shyt bout me behind my back sometimez i walk in a room n hear her , i hate her . i dont got many friends cuz i choose to not have many , the homies i had last year , was talkin shyt behind my back , sayin all this bull shyt gettin all made jus cuz i drank a lil to much of his drank , in my face he'll be actin hella koo wit me

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
tha homies......that shit pisses me off.....cause they supposed to be your homies and be cooh wit you.....2 faced mutha fuckas make me mad.:angry:
If I do that shit, its just fuckin around....just like all homies give eachother a hard time. But if muthafuckas are straight showin hate to your shoulder blades and smilin in your face...that aint a homie.