[MUST SEE] REAL ID ACT uh oh... its just around the corner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
To everyone who didn't or wouldn't believe that this is happening, it REALLY is TIME to open your eyes friends. Not only is this going to happen, its going to happen in LESS THAN A YEAR

I remember reading about this a year ago on this exact forum, and at the time I thought this was some left-wing extremist bullshit. But after watching this in my business class and having a discussion about it, it was almost surreal to see this actually taking place.

WAL MART (biggest corporation in THE WORLD) HAS ALREADY AGREED TO put one of these mcroscopic computer chips in each and every physical item that they will carry. In turn, other companies will follow suit who naturally want to do business with corporations such as WalMart.

without further a do...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c7pHb7bPfMc

c7pHb7bPfMc

For those of you who are aware of this, what are your thoughts on what is going to happen in our country? And for those of you who are just watching this, what do you guys think about this thing?

Plz don't delete this if its a repost, Since this act is just right around the corner... WHAT IS OUR COUNTRY COMING TO??

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
all the negatie energys must manifest because they cant come with the earth into the golden age. Once they manifest they will become exposed and humanity needs to move on.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
all that can be hacked is the computers used to lookup the chips, not the chips themselves.
All the chips are made to do is send data, the computer will recieve the data.
its not like a remote administrator tool where the chip would then also receive data which would be a command for the reciever to act upon.
The chip cant do shit but store info.

do you know anything about computers?

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
iam37one said:
Wouldn't someone be able to fuck with the info on the chips? I'm sure someone would try to create a program to manipulate it in anyway they want.
Probably, but give them time to master the technology. They will make it around to fix all the fuck ups. It just needs to be on the market so criminals can start having fun.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
its been progressing and it will continue to progress with the computer because it IS the computer.
like newer programming languages will be very precise in their functions.
its just like makin a chat prog, and continue updating code in according to exposed vulnerabilities you will eventually lead to an uncrackable application. A computer is just a big application.

Mar 13, 2003
May 2008.................Dont like this one bit, and like MoneyHongry650 i too thought that this was some left wing extremist bullshit......... :nods head in disbelief:

**EDIT**
"Say good-bye to ur privacy".......Coming Soon!

Shhh. Big Brother is coming!

Feb 23, 2005
The REAL ID will not solve any of these problems, but create more problems. Eventually, we will be a cashless society. But what happens when their computer crashes and everybody looses their money? I'm a Tech Nerd, but this is a terrible idea.

May 9, 2002
JesterMIR said:
The REAL ID will not solve any of these problems, but create more problems. Eventually, we will be a cashless society. But what happens when their computer crashes and everybody looses their money? I'm a Tech Nerd, but this is a terrible idea.
So you agree this is bad, yet you call people who denounce Jesus "liberals"? I think you are confused, my friend.

Feb 23, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
So you agree this is bad, yet you call people who denounce Jesus "liberals"? I think you are confused, my friend.
The part about Liberals was purely sarcasm. There are people who actually believe stuff like that in the Egyptian thread as the elitest on the left who try to destroy Christianity. I do think this is bad, and that's me being serious.