Muslim group warns 'South Park' creators of death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I never read this thread but I just read what SHEA wrote, you can't put this on the entire religion homie, that's not cool. It's just the radical ones, and they got those in christiantiaytyes too.

Aug 24, 2003
south park is way too preachy

that whole ending of the episode its like ok ok we get the fucking point, but they have to drill it in over and over and over and over and over and over FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
NEW YORK -- A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode.

The website RevolutionMuslim.com has since been taken down, but a cached version shows the message to "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The article's author, Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee of New York, said the men "outright insulted" the religious leader.

The posting showed a gruesome picture of Theo Van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was shot and stabbed to death in an Amsterdam street in 2004 by a fanatic angered by his film about Muslim women. The film was written by a Muslim woman who rejected the Prophet Muhammad as a guide for today's morality.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," Al-Amrikee wrote. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

The posting listed the addresses of Comedy Central's New York office and Parker and Stone's California production office. It also linked to a Huffington Post article that described a Colorado retreat owned by the two men.

CNN, which first reported the posting, said the New York-based website is known for postings in support of Osama bin Laden and jihad, or holy war, against the West.

Al-Amrikee told The Associated Press in a phone call Wednesday that the posting was made to raise awareness of the issue and to see that it does not happen again. Asked if Parker and Stone should feel threatened by it, he said "they should feel threatened by what they did."

He said he was disappointed that publicity about the posting focused more on the potential danger to the producers but admitted, "I could shoulder some blame" for it.

He said he "can't answer that legally" when asked if his group favored jihad. But he praised bin Laden.

"We look up to him and admire him for the sacrifices he has given for the religion," he said.

Last week's episode, the 200th for the cheeky and often vulgar cartoon, was intended to feature many of the personalities and groups that Parker and Stone insulted during the series' run.

In 2006, Comedy Central banned the men from showing an image of Muhammad on their show. They had intended to comment on the controversy created by a Danish newspaper's publishing of caricatures of the Islamic leader. Muslims consider any physical representation of their prophet to be blasphemous.

Instead, "South Park" showed an image of Jesus Christ defecating on President George W. Bush and the American flag.

Comedy Central and the show's producers would not comment.

http://www.seattlepi.com/tv/1401ap_us_tv_south_park_muslims.html
muslim terrorists aint gangsta

gangsta's don't send threats... they just catch you slippin

::

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
south park is way too preachy

that whole ending of the episode its like ok ok we get the fucking point, but they have to drill it in over and over and over and over and over and over FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
what do you mean? The whole ending was bleeped out. lol

I dont think its preachy. the ending speechs Pretty much sums up the whole point of the show and almost always make a good point.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
bitch ass people that dont know what the fuck they are fighting for. there should be no fight, just understanding of ones difference. those who want to fight let them way the fuck over there in a volcano. i'm pretty sure in every religion it doesnt say kill those who opose

Aug 24, 2003
what do you mean? The whole ending was bleeped out. lol

I dont think its preachy. the ending speechs Pretty much sums up the whole point of the show and almost always make a good point.
yeah i know and it was on purpose, south park was trolling they wanted to piss you off that was the point. it was drilled in over and over and over with all the beeps thru the episode, then the end they did it again way over the top, just like every episode where they say the same point over and over then go through their sum up speech and do it over the top again. why do you think dude stepped forward and said his bleeped out bs, then santa stepped forward and said his bs, then whoever else stepped up and said their bs, it was setup that way on purpose, everyone got trolled and hard

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
bitch ass people that dont know what the fuck they are fighting for. there should be no fight, just understanding of ones difference. those who want to fight let them way the fuck over there in a volcano. i'm pretty sure in every religion it doesnt say kill those who opose
i dont recall all that

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yeah i know and it was on purpose, south park was trolling they wanted to piss you off that was the point. it was drilled in over and over and over with all the beeps thru the episode, then the end they did it again way over the top, just like every episode where they say the same point over and over then go through their sum up speech and do it over the top again. why do you think dude stepped forward and said his bleeped out bs, then santa stepped forward and said his bs, then whoever else stepped up and said their bs, it was setup that way on purpose, everyone got trolled and hard

Comedy Central made them bleep that. When they said muhammad in the first episode it was never bleeped.

I doubt Matt and Trey would bleep it beings thats the way they get their own views across.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, they said the network censored muhamed name and the speach at the end.

funny thing was they said kyles speech was about how we shouldnt be scared to say anything and didnt mention muhamed at all i guess